512 Shadow Priest mulling over a new home

Hi! I'm Sajek, currently living on Garrosh (US). I'm a troll shadow priest since Vanilla (shadow back then too when it was taboo!).

I've taken breaks here and there but have raided since Vanilla, I've PvP'd since Vanilla (>200,000 hk's). I've been raid leader (though I don't like it), I've been an officer, I've been a pawn. I've routinely had high ranked parses in my hay day in TBC (though shadow priests were funny that xpac), top 20's in parses during wotlk in 25M raiding, top 50's in Cata in 10M raiding. One of the top DPS (often the top) in a Top 100 US guild (<Temporary Insanity> on Killrogg for TBC/WoTLK/Cata). Then took a break and came back a few months back for MoP.

My old guild broke up before I took my break but next to noone was around when I came back so transferred to Garrosh to play with a few friends. Very skilled players but guild is tiny and too casual. Unless we're all on, we can't form a 5 man challenge mode so it pains me that I don't get to enjoy the game, plus Garrosh is not all that active. I do PvP, I *want* to do raiding but can't handle hardcore 5 nights/week, I just can't do that type of stuff anymore, I'm partial to achievements (16,130points), I love challenge modes, rank 7 brawler and geared decent at 512 ilvl (not great due to lack of real raiding).

Looking for an active raiding guild that love to experience everything. PvP, challenge modes etc... and not be dead unless it's raid time. Certainly prefer an active server since its more vibrant of a place.

RealID: Sajek#1138
    Last edited by Sajek; 2013-05-30 at 11:58 PM.

Hey there! My guild is actually on the hunt for a new ranged dps to join our ranks. We're a horde guild on Kilrogg (PvE, PST).

The name is AFK Burrito and we're a late night guild that focuses 100% on progression raiding. We raid Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 9PM to 1AM PST, so 12 hours in total. Current progression is 3/13H ToT.

Hopefully those hours work for you, and the guild is pretty active although we primarily focus on nothing but raid related activities. If you're interested, you can check us out at www.afkburrito.com or you can get a hold of any officers online.

Appreciate the interest Falisa....would be funny to hop back to Kilrogg, but late night raids would likely kill my work week.

Infinite Dream (25man)
    Stormrage US/PVE [Chicago Data Center, server is on EST] (Ruin Battlegroup)

Schedule Tues,Wed,Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST

Infinite Dream is looking to recruit players for our 25 man raid team. The caliber of player on our pervious server, Korialstrasz, left us with no choice but to server transfer our guild so that we would be able to actively recruit members to bolster our ranks. This is not the kind of guild that shoots for world number kills but we are the kind of guild that finds lack of progression due to attendance and member performance issues unacceptable. That being said, we will offer a list of requirements and what we have to offer.

Benefits:
    Flasks
    Food
    Repairs
    Enchants
    All provided for you at no cost if you pass your thirty day trial.
    Tradeskill mats or combines can be purchased with DKP.

Requirements:
    Know your class (this means all your abilities, not just your rotation)
    Maintain 75+% attendance and give greater than one hour notice if you must miss a raid.
    Understand that the greater good is more important than your ego.
    Accept constructive criticism that will be offered in a mature and respectful manor.
    Have a working microphone and be willing/able to contribute in mumble.
    Show up for raids on time and fully prepared (researching fights beforehand so that you know what to expect upon working on new content is a must).

Gear:
    Gear is distributed through a weighted roll system. Because our members understand their stat weights and the stat weights of those in their stat/armor type weighted rolls has been a successful means of distributing gear amongst our raid.

Current Needs
    Tanks:
    (Closed)

Melee:
    (Closed)

Ranged Dps:
    Boomkin (High)
    Warlock (Medium)
    Mage (High)
    Priest (Medium)
    Hunter (Medium)
    Shaman (Low)

Healers:
    Monk (Low)
    Pally (High)
    Shaman (Low)
    Druid (Medium)
    Priest (Closed)

To be like the cool kids we will include “exceptional players should feel free to apply regardless of listed needs”

If you have questions you may contact me via battle tag: Val#1893

Limited Liability - Alliance on Kil'jaeden - 4nights/4hours
    ▲ ▲ ▲ llc.wowstead.com ▲ ▲ ▲
    The price of greatness is responsibility.

General Information:
    ► Tuesday - 9PM EST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)
    ► Wednesday - 9PM EST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)
    ► Thursday - 9PM EST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)
    ► Monday - 9PM PST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)

Recruitment:
    ► ALL POSITIONS ARE IN OPEN COMPETITION.

About Limited Liability:
    Limited Liability is a guild recently established on the Kil'jaeden realm by a group of players whom have the experience and knowledge required to lead a guild to the pinnacle of competitive progression. They are the founders of the guild, and are from renowned guilds such as Blood Legion, Vodka, Vicarious, Team Malice, Duality, Accession, and many more. They implemented the correct amount of planning and dedication to patent a very intricate guild design in order to achieve the most elite expectations set for the performance of the guild. Limited Liability is looking for like-minded players to join its ranks in becoming the top guild on Kil'jaeden, and then to compete among the various guilds worldwide.

When the guild was created, Limited Liability decided it was in their best interest to take a few weeks to plan the guild machine before building a 25-man roster to raid. This enabled the leaders to create the most effective and efficient guild design possible. Weeks were spent brainstorming, theory crafting, discussing, and having weekly meetings regarding how the guild is to function. The guild design is built to perfection, and ensures longevity and stability. For example, we do not have a GM. There is only an officer core that leads the guild because we feel that a guild with a GM can be unstable if the GM has issues of any type. If an officer takes a break from the game, we simply accept applications for a new officer and move forward, without any problems.

Our players have raided with some of the best guilds in the world. Not only is the leadership from top guilds, but we have raiders from the best guilds too. Limited Liability raiders are also very involved with the guild, as this is a very balanced guild with an effective guild design. Limited Liability has all the tools, knowledge, and experience to achieve goals unlike any other guild.

Limited Liability seeks out players who pride themselves on virtually flawless execution, maximum potential output, and creative solution development.

Requirements for Trials:
    ► Perfect Attendance (100%)
    ► Stable internet connections & system
    ► Mumble & functioing headset
    ► Willingness to adhere to all guild policies
    ► We have mandatory Add-on requirements and we’ll need you to fulfill these
    ► Acceptence of objective critique
    ► Highly refined understanding of your class/spec/role and it's responsibilities

What Limited Liability offers:
    ► Stable raiding environment with highly experienced members and leaders.
    ► Access to Repairs, flasks, potions and food for all raids is provided to you every raid
    ► The chance to be part of, and help build one of Kil’jaeden’s finest raiding guilds.
    ► A serious, competitive environment with fair rules and regulations in place to maintain a non-dramatic atmosphere.
    ► Above all else is the guarantee of a no BS policy and 100% communications at all times!

Contacts:
    ► Deviations [TheJakeLeg#1917]
    ► Peekachuu [BrightLight#1888]
    ► Collateral [Collateral#1185]