10+ Year Old Account

White dots in the distance on WoW

I am using a new GTX 680 and am liking it, but in wow when I turn multisampling to anything other than X1 I see little dots way off in the distance on mountains and things. I am getting 100+ fps with everything on ultra except shadows, and everything up close looks good, but in the distance I see these tiny white dots on things. What is going on? I use GPU-Z and my temps are around 40-50 degrees celcius, and in other games I don't get this. What is this caused by?

I have another PC that has a 670 in it and I get the same thing.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    That almost sounds like an anti-aliasing problem.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I think that is just textures that don't align properly when anti-aliasing or multisampling is applied to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what can I do to fix it? Is there anything?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G