Deleted

LF help buying a laptop

So I'm on the market for a laptop (gaming laptop) and not sure who to trust. Amazon's Dell laptop lied about the spec and they was my shortcut to getting things.

Anyway I only plan to play Lol, Wow and D3 when not working. this will be what I use when I travel and not my main thing.

Budget =£1,200
    Resolution = good enough for the budget
    Games / Settings Desired - League of legend, World of warcraft, Diablo 3
    Country UK
    Do you need an OS? - W8

The Alienware M14 Is what I had my eyes on but as the comments suggest, it's fake and so I come to you guys who can point me in the right direction.

You can go to to http://www.alienware.co.uk/ and configure your own Alienware notebook for that amount of money if you want them.
    They make good notebooks for sure, but they aren't the most value-oriented ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    i could be wrong, but this seems better value than the stuff i can see at alienware
    Definitely. Speccs-wise, it's very competent for a gaming notebook. Thumbs up for finding and linking that.

But when you buy stuff already built, value isn't always everything; Dell has good warranty and I trust them. It's not my decision however, I'm just saying that just because Alienwares cost more doesn't mean they aren't worth considering.