Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.
    TG didn't appear until WoTLK.

Deleted
    well imo they could just put frost as the tank spec Again as it was in the beginning... this way all the tanks should use 1-h, and all plate dps should use 2-h

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Fellow warriors!
    I was wondering if i was the only one tired of singleminded fury being better than titansgrip?
    i feel like running around with 2 two-handed weps, was way more bada** than 2 one-handed.
    now a days we look like monks and rogues in plate.
    Whats your opinion?
    My opinion is, that if you care about how you feel with two one-handers, from a style point of view, you shouldn´t care at all. Play what serves you the best, stylewise. SMF > TG in a single-target fight is a simple mathematical truth, not to be discussed. If you want to squeeze out the most, you´ll cope with that. If you care more about style, then go for TG.

10+ Year Old Account
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.
    it's so easy to spot the wrath / cata / mop babies. wow. if i wasn't a warrior i'd sig this
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    My opinion is that other classes shouldn't get to steal 2H weapons that I need.
    I mean if you're in your average guild it won't matter. If you use DKP/SK/Roll and let anyone roll on any loot it won't matter. In the case of a guild who distributes loot as necessary to progress, where it'll do the most overall raid utility, you won't be taking a 2h from a DK though.

Dont steal from other classes. Use 1h

10+ Year Old Account
    We all pay to play the game, why should warriors have to sacrifice 2h weapons and be forced to play different from what they'd like to, just because somebody else has a problem with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    We all pay to play the game, why should warriors have to sacrifice 2h weapons and be forced to play different from what they'd like to, just because somebody else has a problem with it?
    Nobody said that you can't have 2h weapons but they have a point that the other classes have a higher priority if you focus on progress. You can still switch to TG later on when the rets/Dks have their weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Because some guilds don't raid at the LFR level, and actually want to focus on progression rather than individual loot e-peens.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    I mean if you're in your average guild it won't matter. If you use DKP/SK/Roll and let anyone roll on any loot it won't matter. In the case of a guild who distributes loot as necessary to progress, where it'll do the most overall raid utility, you won't be taking a 2h from a DK though.
    I'm not actually convinced that a DK gains more from a weapon upgrade than a warrior does.

That said, there's 3 1-handers on bosses that are all easier than the bosses that drop 2-handers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    I'm not actually convinced that a DK gains more from a weapon upgrade than a warrior does.

That said, there's 3 1-handers on bosses that are all easier than the bosses that drop 2-handers.

3? I know Jin'rokh and Tortos are easier than council, but what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    3? I know Jin'rokh and Tortos are easier than council, but what else?
    Iron qon isn't that hard either (10man at least. No idea about 25)

I logged into my account for the first time in months just to make this my sig. Too good.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDellJack View Post
    I logged into my account for the first time in months just to make this my sig. Too good.
    I had that first!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

You are the best.

with coining a heroic zerat this week i switched over to titans grip using it and a TF uroe. I only got to play with it during tonights raid but i havent really decided if its worth switching from a heroic and heroic TF one handers. I already upgraded both 2hs so thats not really a drawback of going Titans grip.

Staying on topic though i think it just depends on raid comp and what the other plate dps are running for example in my 25 man i have 2 frost dks one using a 2h, the other duel wield, a ret pally and warrior who plays third tank so about equal compitition whichever way i decide to go.

Hello Fellow warriors!
    I was wondering if i was the only one tired of singleminded fury being better than titansgrip?
    i feel like running around with 2 two-handed weps, was way more bada** than 2 one-handed.
    now a days we look like monks and rogues in plate.
    Whats your opinion?
    Yeah, wielding 2 two-handed weapons looks so much cooler indeed.

If the DPS difference is small, I don't see a problem in using whichever you prefer visually.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscontiNaroty View Post
    Yeah, wielding 2 two-handed weapons looks so much cooler indeed.

If the DPS difference is small, I don't see a problem in using whichever you prefer visually.
    Depends on your raidmorals. If you want to squeeze out everything you can, you´ll go SmF. Otherwise, there is that sweet pair of cloth shoulders you really should look into, they look awesome..
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Depends on your raidmorals. If you want to squeeze out everything you can, you´ll go SmF. Otherwise, there is that sweet pair of cloth shoulders you really should look into, they look awesome..
    Not really true, the difference between SMF and TG overall DPS this tier is fairly par, all things considered (such as the multitude of AoE fights). But there are other factors to consider. 1.) What best suits the raid and 2.) What you can get. SMF Heroic weps are a bit easier to get than TG.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me reword my statement. If you want to squeeze out every drop of damage out of your warrior and have no restrictions regarding availability, you´ll go SmF.
    Also, "fairly" par means "not par but almost".