Wanting to build a SteamBox.

As the title says I'm looking for a mini atx case the only one I sort have found suitable so far is this. Anybody able to either link me some other decent cases for to use?.
    http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?...af8ffb7a523631

Deleted
    Actually your title doesn't say you're looking for a "mini ATX" (this is different than mini ITX) case but either way are you actually looking for a micro ATX case or mini ITX case maybe? Really depends on your other hardware as well.

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Here is a list for some of them (Australian vendors) link

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are looking to build something with some power behind it that mini ITX case is great and it supports a full size ATX PSU. I was thinking of eventually getting that case to setup a HTPC in my living room and use it also for gaming. Other cases that n0cturnal linked are also rather good also .

A sorry I thought I added a mini itx to the subject heading either way this is the current build I have set up so far, its not fantastic but I'm trying to get it done on a budge.

Intel Core i3 3220
    ASRock H77M-ITX Motherboard
    ASUS Radeon HD7850 DirectCU II 2GB V2
    Corsair CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9B 4GB (1x4GB) Vengeance DDR3
    Antec Neo Eco 450C Bronze Certified Power Supply
    BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Case Red

That's the current build I have at the moment, if there is anything that you reckon will run better then what I have listed for the price please let me know.

Deleted
    Generally not a fan of Coolermaster cases but price considered the Elite 120 seems like a decent option.