Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    How can you know that? It is an assumption out of thin air. I can as well claim most people would prefer a empty world. I would, for example.
    Well, I would prefer a living and busy world. Why are you even playing an MMO in a consistant world if you want to be alone?

[QUOTE=Malackai;21327878]Pretty much the same gw 2 is doing as well isnt it?

In GW2 you get put into the Overflow which is a special realm with people from all other servers as where in WoW you get put into another actual realm. It serves as a queue system until you can get on your actual realm. Big difference is resources--GW2 has cross-realm AH, and anyone can get whatever you just gathered; WoW CRZ removes the resource from your own economy if your server is the 'host' server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Nice try, but there isn't anything to make a group for since 2 Xpacks ago.
    Because the only conceivable reason to play with another person is ''Because I need them''?

Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    It's a rare pet. Rare.
    Most "rare" pets suck ass in pet battles, and are only good for following you during trash pulls in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    People are going to hate me but I like it. The more people around in a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLL PLAY GAME the better. It's the way it should be played. If you don't like it there are enough single player games around for you.
    There is a big difference between "having people around" and "having too many people around". To be honest, I'm not actually against DMF cross-realm if the amount of realms pooled were more reasonable. This amount of people around is absolutely absurd and makes the change far more negative than positive.

Also: Winning the Darkmoon Arena should not require a 40 man raid, because after all the content is old, and people's incentives to join a group that "might" reach enough people to help somebody else win a trinket just isn't there at this point. I'm not against "competition," but reasonably, a smaller (say, 3-5 man) group should be able to have a chance. Pooling so many people just makes it nearly impossible unless you get in a large guild (or group) and do enough favors to get the position of "trinket winner."

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    People are going to hate me but I like it. The more people around in a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLL PLAY GAME the better. It's the way it should be played. If you don't like it there are enough single player games around for you.
    Would you have fun living in metro which would always have as much people as if it was peak time?

Crowd = bad.

One thing is multiplayer activity in group content, other thing is having to deal with unknown people all the time competing for every thing possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Would you have fun living in metro which would always have as much people as if it was peak time?
    Good analogy. Just because you don't want to live in a metro 24/7/365 doesn't make you a hermit.

So nothing new for DMF just gona be crowded while people do the same boring stuff.... but it will be more fun because there are more people there... o thats right all those "group" activities they have on darkmoon island... o wait
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    DMF should of had CRZ a while ago. Kind of weird to see a fair be so empty and devoid of people.
    Exactly my thoughts. Whenever I went to darkmoon faire, it was more like a ghost town. At least now I'll be seeing people :P

well I have my darkmoon rabbit long time ago and I dont care if everyone have one or not. but that pet was rare before this chance there is no need to make it harder. before you had 1 chance between 15-40 persons every 12-42 hours for one week every month. that is'nt easy

Oh how lovely clearly we needed this shoved down our throats. I hate CRZ in every aspect it offers nothing good at all.

It offers nothing levelling as group quests kinda don't exist any more, there's no benefit to seeing other players from other realms. They just kill your rares, get your battle pets and provide competition for mobs. I'm sure someone will play that "derp derp u no get game to yourself trash " but I didn't sign up to this game to be shoved into some unavoidable crap and no way to turn it off. When I started the game I played in my server now realms practically mean nothing.

And all they do is continue to shove it down our throats.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2013-06-03 at 12:38 AM.

They've already turned CRZ off of DMF for my server, in fact they did it as early as this morning and I posted as much....how is this complaint thread still going?

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading a lot of these threads I think the time has come for Blizzard to set up two PVE non-CRZ servers: one for the Americas and one for Europe.

No free transfers to them but if people feel that strongly they should have a place to go.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by purramandakitty View Post
    They've already turned CRZ off of DMF for my server, in fact they did it as early as this morning and I posted as much....how is this complaint thread still going?
    Because I was at the DMF 10 minutes ago and it was still on. See what happens.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I am on the Oceanic server Dreadmaul. It is a low population server and the Darkmoon Faire has always been cross realm. Not as many people as there is now but still populated.

Yeah I'm not a fan and probably never will be a fan of this crz crap. It always seems to mess things up and create worse issues than what its supposed to help. Imo they should have just done server mergers.

A fair should be crowded imo, I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of my experience with CRZ, so far, as been negative. Trying to level alts in low level zones ended up in me receiving whispers from people telling me to "GTFO" because I was "stealing" their quest mobs? Sitting in Dalaran on my mounts more than 5 minutes would end up in me getting multiple whispers from angry teenagers telling me that I am an attention whore?

Seriously, it's bad.
    Last edited by Chloral; 2013-06-03 at 01:17 AM.

OP reminds me of that guy who repeatedly pulled and despawned Galleon because the people fighting it where mostly CRZ people.

He'd do it and yell "Get off my server"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Things like the rabbit shouldn't be a facepalm, there should be a fight!
    You mean a faceroll! A facepalm is a "that is so stupid I can't believe they did it!" A faceroll is when a fight is so easy you can roll your face across your keyboard and kill it!

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    How can you know that? It is an assumption out of thin air. I can as well claim most people would prefer a empty world. I would, for example.
    Once again we repeat - MMO - Massive Multi-Player! Not single player. If you prefer a single player experience in an empty world, you're playing the wrong type of game!

CRZ: All of the problems of a high pop server, with none of the advantages.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.