A change of command

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has successfully completed change of command solo. I'm a ret pally but I have a 463 shield and 1h my gear is at 490 ilvl. The Alliance boss you have to kill just crushes me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalshen View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has successfully completed change of command solo. I'm a ret pally but I have a 463 shield and 1h my gear is at 490 ilvl. The Alliance boss you have to kill just crushes me.
    yup i have solo tanked it ilvl 526 prot just let him cast his spell to summon more guys and once your vengeance gets going surviving should be alright, its more dangerous when your just tanking him alone than with his adds. also it takes aggggeeess

10+ Year Old Account
    At least on alliance side, it's a lot easier to solo now that Bloodhilt had his health decreased by something like 90%.

10+ Year Old Account
    His health and damage was reduced from that of a 10 man raid boss to a 5 man heroic dungeon boss. If you can solo those, you can solo bloodhilt. Personally, I had a trivial time of it as a Monk tank at ~516.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Got myself a prot spec and it was cake. thanks for the replys guys

Was pretty funny, we had 6 raiders first time we did it, and took like 5 mins.

One of our guildies wanted help so 8 of u went to help him, we used bloodlust and he just died instantly....we were all just like wtf was that the boss or a normal mob???