Deck your collection.

Anyone know if you get progress for this achievement if you defeated the bosses BEFORE ending the "collect your deck" ?

Your question doesn't even make sense.... You get the achieve by unlocking the bosses, you don't actually have to kill the bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Anyone know if you get progress for this achievement if you defeated the bosses BEFORE ending the "collect your deck" ?
    Yes you get the credit for the bosskills.
    I completed the "deck your collection"-achievement today and the blind hero was the last missing boss for me. When I turned in the blindfold, I completed the "collect your deck"-achievement and as soon as I defeated the blind hero, I got the following achievement and the epic shirt, too.

Can I ask which server you looted the blindfold on? It seems to not be working for some servers but working for others. Like on Gorg we literally can't loot the blindfold but if we go to Mal'ganis its possible.

I'd really like to find/make a list of servers where the blindfold isn't bugged.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

There is an achievement after "collect your deck" that involves killing all those bosses (instead of just collecting the cards). What i was wondering is if the second achievement was retroactive.

The second achievement just checks to see if you have completed the quests where you kill any given boss. If you have done the quest then you have credit for killing them.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm that you do NOT need to collect all decks before you start defeating them.

Kinda strange that both achievements are not visible though.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I wish the epic shirt had a different icon than the 10 previous ones. Oh well, it's over now.

So this relates to this achievement but I wasn't sure where to put it. In regards to Doopy, I personally don't want to pet battle. I've never even learned the skill but I want to do this achievement. So a few questions. Can someone give me a level 25 battle pet right after I unlock pet battles and then I just trade them back or do I have to basically level my own pets to 25 just for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So this relates to this achievement but I wasn't sure where to put it. In regards to Doopy, I personally don't want to pet battle. I've never even learned the skill but I want to do this achievement. So a few questions. Can someone give me a level 25 battle pet right after I unlock pet battles and then I just trade them back or do I have to basically level my own pets to 25 just for this?
    You need to level at least one pet to 25 yourself in order to be able to use other level 25 pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    You need to level at least one pet to 25 yourself in order to be able to use other level 25 pets.
    Damn, not the answer I was hoping for. I get why Blizz made all the different quest items collectable in different ways but I still hate them for making me level pets and archeology to do it.

Thanks for the quick answer Nivis.