Raid Marking Addon

Ok I'm looking for a addon that will allow you to setup what Mobs get what Raid Icons and auto mark them for you. There used to be one called Magic Marker or Mark My Targets but they haven't been updated in like 1 1/2 years. Anyone able to point me to a Addon that will do this? For example your killing Horridon you want the Beast Caller or w/e to always get Skull as soon as it comes out, and another specific to get X as soon as it comes out. The addon will mark them automaticly I know this was popular in WoLTK and Cata.. anything now out there?

i know dbm marks players when they get a debuff and have to run away. (well i think it used to).

other than that i dont know of an auto marker. i used target charms to manually mark either for cc's, kill order or focus fire target.

hope to find the addon your looking for

DBM's latest Alphas (not sure on the release ones yet) have marking setup for horridon and tortos and other fights. A person with assist or lead in the raid needs to check the option for the fight and then simply mouse over the target as it becomes targetable (we normally have our RL who is a healer do it)