Fallout New Vegas mods dispipearing from data folder

Hi, I just started up Fallout:NV for the first time in a few months and all of the 3rd party content from my Data folder was gone. Has this happened to any ones else and do they know what happened here?

I mean it was probably for the best anyway I needed to clean out some of those mods but, it's just a little strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    Hi, I just started up Fallout:NV for the first time in a few months and all of the 3rd party content from my Data folder was gone. Has this happened to any ones else and do they know what happened here?

I mean it was probably for the best anyway I needed to clean out some of those mods but, it's just a little strange.
    Did you maybe reset the installation in the steam client? Or changed the language? I had in both situations all my mods destroyed.

But if you use the Nexus Mod Manager or Fallout Mod Manager you can reinstall them back quickly.

No, and I know that consolidating installation files on steam doesn't mess with third party files. And I do use NMM, its just easier and fast in most cases, but the thing is the directory where all the mod are stored was gone as well. >.< I am starting to think that this may have been some sort of issue with NMM, it seems to have problems form time to time so I wouldn't be surprised it that was the case.
    Last edited by Kaosbringer; 2013-06-03 at 04:53 PM.