Deleted

New Gaming-Laptop

Hi guys,

so I'm planning to purchase a new system for myself. Do not ask why it has to be a laptop, I just fell in love with those things.

Budget 1.500 - 1.700 Euro
    Resolution 1920x1200
    Games / Settings Desired WoW, SC2, D3, World of Tanks / Settings as high as possible - Max
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - No, not at all.
    Country Germany
    Parts that can be reused No
    Do you need an OS? Yeah, Win 7 or 8 ?
    No peripherals needed.

So basically I have researched quite a bit but I can't really get a good comparison going between several builds as they all
    use different processors, gpus, amounts of RAM etc..

As for the brand of the Laptop I am fairly open. I own an Asus at the moment, but willing to try something new.
    I run mostly with a 24' monitor, so this should be considered. Basically, I am mostly after a splendid gaming/graphics performance.
    But I have heard of a new GPU generation coming out, are there several price drops to be considered in the near future? Is SLI or Crossfire a thing to be interested in? So many questions, so little knowledge...

Well, I would be grateful if some of you could help me, but I am in no hurry.

Greetings, Jenny

Deleted
    Simple, don't buy a laptop.
    You can get a pc for that price that is beastly and monstorly good and can definetly run those things on max settings.
    Get a pc of 1200 bucks instead and buy a 500 euro laptop if you really need it.
    Otherwise, don't buy a LAPTOP FOR GAMING DONT!
    Cam
    As for actual advice on the pc etc is up to others, no genius in putting things together.

Deleted
    http://www.sharkgaming.dk/gt70-2oc-050ne.html

This thing is a beast. New gen GPU, new gen CPU, 8gb ram, made of metal (cooling), Beast speakers, doesn't actually weight to much and it looks amazing with the steelseries keybord.
    This should fairly easy play your selected games on high-ultra if not all ultra + its price is 1581 EUR
    I know it's from a danish website but you should be able to find it some where else.

Quote Originally Posted by Utakatagaming View Post
    http://www.sharkgaming.dk/gt70-2oc-050ne.html

This thing is a beast. New gen GPU, new gen CPU, 8gb ram, made of metal (cooling), Beast speakers, doesn't actually weight to much and it looks amazing with the steelseries keybord.
    This should fairly easy play your selected games on high-ultra if not all ultra + its price is 1581 EUR
    I know it's from a danish website but you should be able to find it some where else.
    But no SSD?

Deleted
    Hey folks,

I layed my eyes on that one:

- 43,94 cm LED Full HD
    - 4096 MB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780M
    - Intel Core i7-4700MQ 4x 2.4 GHz
    - 8192MB DDR3 1600Mhz (1x 8192MB)
    - 500 GB, 5400upm
    - 60GB SATA III Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD
    - Wireless LAN Intel Centrino N 2230 BGN+BT 300mbit
    - 8x DVD+RW Brenner