[H] 11/13 Heroic 10m 3 Days/Wk LF Ele Sham, Holy Pal, Warrior, DK, or Mage PAID XFER!

*We are offering a PAID TRANSFER for an EXCEPTIONAL RAIDER!*

Guild: Entensity, 10m, Horde
    Server: Stormscale (PVP)
    Raid Hours: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-11pm PST
    Progression: 11/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (T15)
    Past Tiers: Full Heroic Clears of T11/12/13/14; Ended T14 US 28th

There are hundreds of recruitment threads on these forums. I'm sure when looking for a guild its hard to really distinguish one guild from another. So how is Entensity any different?

-Entensity is well established. We have a solid core, and have been raiding together for years. Cataclysm brought us a lot of success, and we are looking to make Mists our best expansion yet.

-We are a laid back group of raiders. We know when to focus up, but that dosent mean raiding should feel like a second job! No raging, no screaming we just dont have time for that.

-Community. Unlike a lot of guilds out there we do not have a 'dictatorship'. The guild is run by Irial and Jackbower but the atmosphere is very much open. Our raids are open forums. If you feel like xyz might help the raid on a certain boss we are open to hear you out. This is not a 'our way or the highway' type of guild.

-NO BENCH. Our core consists of 12 people. This means we are able to cover any AFK that might arise, or if a certain class is better for a progression fight. Everyone sees playtime and a lot of it. If accepted for a trial it is because we want you to eventually become part of the main core.

Our current needs:

-Elemental / Restoration Shaman
    -Holy Pally
    -Mage
    -DPS Warrior
    -DPS DK

Please contact Irial#1475 or DrJack#1800 with any questions.

For immediate response contact Irial via email at irialofentensity@gmail.com as it goes directly to my phone.

Thanks for looking us over, we hope to be raiding with you soon!

Fully paid transfer, awesome group of people, short raid week. ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!!!

You could be raiding TODAY.

Looking for CORE members!!

Save me some $$$, 50% off transfers this weekend!