Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm more concerned by my results really.. I get in 527 gear, 2+4pc + legendary gem + 1 RPPM trinket;

Agi; 6.41
    Haste: 2.49
    Mast: 2.34
    Crit: 2.24

This is done for a dwarf in BM specc.

I mean... Since when did Crit become out worst stat? :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalamo View Post
    I couldnt believe but I ran the simcraft too and I got Master>crit>haste. They are very close but still mastery wins.

I am still waiting for 2nd rppm trinket (right now have bad juju + 2/4pc + meta) and will check values after I get it
    Are you calculating with 1k Iteration or 10k?
    Could you please tell me your armory so i can check your numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    I'm more concerned by my results really.. I get in 527 gear, 2+4pc + legendary gem + 1 RPPM trinket;

Agi; 6.41
    Haste: 2.49
    Mast: 2.34
    Crit: 2.24

This is done for a dwarf in BM specc.

I mean... Since when did Crit become out worst stat? :/
    The more crit you get, the less valuable it becomes because your abilities will already have a good crit chance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    The more crit you get, the less valuable it becomes because your abilities will already have a good crit chance.
    Also, the more crit you have, the more valuable mastery becomes, and vice versa. It's something similar to tanks dodge/parry balancing, just not as precise. Simply put, "don't just stack one stat".
    Old Gods made me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal- View Post
    Are you calculating with 1k Iteration or 10k?
    Could you please tell me your armory so i can check your numbers.
    I ran it with 10k iterations. I am still in crit>haste>mastery reforges from SV spec so that may be why SimC is putting those crazy values.

Looking at other people posts it seems that either SimC is simming something incorrectly or the priority isnt just haste>crit>mastery all the time

Quote Originally Posted by khalamo View Post
    or the priority isnt just haste>crit>mastery all the time
    It isn't just haste > crit > mastery all the time. It depends on talent choices (Fervor devalues haste, Blink Strikes favours haste, etc.), gearing (number and type of RPPM effects), and item level (indirectly -- stat weights shift depending on how much of each stat you have).

Anyone who tells you "This is how it always is, no matter what." when it comes to BM stat weights is wrong. The weights were extremely close in T14, and they're even closer in early T15 (late T15 tends to have haste pull ahead by a noticeable, though not terribly significant, amount).

Last night I ran a sim on my char and it had mastery>crit>haste, so mine is off too. I know my char used to sim haste>crit>mastery, so I would have to assume it's importing things wrong or something but I have no idea how it works.

I used the simulationcraft export on Ask Mr Robot instead one time and it seemed to return me to normal numbers, so maybe try that. But sims aside haste>crit>mastery is a pretty safe build for BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    530-3 is out, but it doesn't seem to be causing weird results for you.

As far as your sim profile goes, it indeed produces mastery ~= crit > haste when I run it. This is probably because you're running one bad RPPM trinket (Talisman of Bloodlust is pretty awful), one non-RPPM trinket, and only the 2-pc bonus. Lacking the 4-pc and at least one strong RPPM trinket devalues haste somewhat.

Your talent choice of Fervor over Dire Beast also seems to be skewing the sim away from haste (potentially due to high/excessive amounts of focus and pet focus?). If you swap to Dire Beast, the simulation then outputs crit ~= mastery ~= haste (which is pretty much what I'd intuitively expect for your specific gear).
    Thanks for checking that out. Do you think dropping talisman for a LFR version of Renetaki's or Juju (2/2 upgrades of course) would be better? I've lost 3 Renetaki's to date, one to our brewmaster (not sure why he would ever use it but whatever) and two others to people we had to pug for a run. Have not seen normal Juju drop yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumplin View Post
    Do you think dropping talisman for a LFR version of Renetaki's or Juju (2/2 upgrades of course) would be better?
    Probably. ...But since you've got Simcraft working, you can always sim it out!