Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What do you guys think Thrall is going to do? (Maybe spoilers)

So if you have done the 5.3 quest line, (horde side at least, can't speak for alliance) You'll know Thrall is headed to Orgrimmar alone.

What do you think he has gone to do? Do you think he will chalenge Garrosh to a duel? will he go undercover and find potential allies from inside Orgrimmar for the siege? I'm really interested to see how this unfolds.

What about you guys? do you think Thrall will go for direct confrontation, or will he go for a more subtle approach?

Deleted
    I think he's going for a more subtle approach, he said he didnt want to believe that all his brethren support garrosh, he's probably recruiting people for the revolution (Eitrigg, Saurfang etc)

He's probably off trying to give away more Horde territory in exchange for peace.

I imagine if they really wanted to get Horde players mad at Garrosh, they'd have him capture and execute Thrall, revealing this in game at a momentto get them in the mood for revenge.

"I am Thrall.......Son of Durotan......The Shaman.......The Orc of all things; the inevitable, the indominable, I am the WARCHIEF!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He will reveal himself as evil genius behind garrosh, explain his plan and crush rebels and alliance under his boot. Then he will become god-emperor of orckind and start grand crusade to counter burning legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    as jaina said- thrall was the one that put garrosh in power he is responsible for what garrosh has done (especially with the whole founding a city in a resource-less wasteland causing garrosh/ the orcs to crave lush territory) I want thrall to suffer due to his past choices...maybe gorehowl will visit aggra...or his new spawn? :S That sure would anger thrall/ cause players to support him without losing thrall himself

I kind what him to become the old WC3 Thrall again. Take off the wimpy robes, don Doomhammer's armour, hammer in hand and go beat the snot out of folks.

Garrosh is being his typical douchebag self. A few of his own close followers/guards start to question his decisions, and he kills one of them then screams asking if anyone wants to challenge him for title of warchief. All is silent for a couple of minutes. Then an orc in the back wearing robes yells "I CHALLEGE" and throws off his robes to reveal that he is really Thrall wearing the black plate and wielding Doomhammer. That'd be awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaxe View Post
    I imagine if they really wanted to get Horde players mad at Garrosh, they'd have him capture and execute Thrall, revealing this in game at a momentto get them in the mood for revenge.
    you believe metzen will ever kill his avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    you believe metzen will ever kill his avatar?
    Now that he's established Thrall pt2 (his son), yes. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Now that he's established Thrall pt2 (his son), yes. :P
    Hey that's what they should name him!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think he will challenge the Warchief: Mak'gora! Then... Garrosh kills Go'el... And everyone gets more angry with Hellscream!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfos View Post
    I think he will challenge the Warchief: Mak'gora! Then... Garrosh kills Go'el... And everyone gets more angry with Hellscream!
    you believe garrosh ( a simple warrior ) could defeat the world shaman, the earth warder in a duel?

duel begins, garrosh charges at thrall, thrall casts lava burst, garrosh dies xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Hey that's what they should name him!
    "Eat your vegetables, Thrall the Sequel."

That name trumps over "junior" i think...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    as jaina said- thrall was the one that put garrosh in power he is responsible for what garrosh has done (especially with the whole founding a city in a resource-less wasteland causing garrosh/ the orcs to crave lush territory) I want thrall to suffer due to his past choices...maybe gorehowl will visit aggra...or his new spawn? :S That sure would anger thrall/ cause players to support him without losing thrall himself
    oh thats great logic, considering she said this when she was Bat Shit Crazy.

Seems the mana fallout turned jaina into an mmochamp poster.
    #boycottchina

He'll probably live. I doubt any major characters will die on the alliance/horde rebel side. The ones in danger are the new characters introduced in Pandaria like Rogers, Sully, Mishka, and whatever the horde equivalents are.

Thrall will probably find a bunch of orcs that aren't retarded and will be fighting in the city when the siege starts and will need to be rescued. Then Thrall and Vol'jin will profess their undying love for each other. Aggra will be cool with it because devil's threeway.

Deleted
    I'd go with Thrall getting killed by Garrosh too. Even back in Cata, he tried to get him killed.
    I recently rerolled a goblin, and saw how Garrosh is suspected to have "given" Thrall to the SI:7. He may have the occasion to succeed this time, accusing him of treason or whatever..

as much as I love Go'el, I think he will be killed too D: you don't put a "if something happens to me, do my wife blabla" stuff without any reason

I hope he gets caught, plain and simple. He'll be going in there to find old allies and recruit others into the rebellion, it's almost a ringer for getting caught. I'm gonna get myself all kinds of disappointed because I've been hoping for several months now that Thrall will eventually get caught by Garrosh or his lackeys and be corrupted(somehow...) and used as a raid boss. I doubt he'll be killed though, Metzen wouldn't allow his favorite character to be offed, not after so much development over the recent years. Nor do I think most of us want to see a repeat of Thrall's childhood(/facepalm)...not that it would happen. Even if Aggra is captured/killed by Kor'kron(unlikely), Lil' Thrall would get picked up by either Baine or Vol'jin, or even brought back to Nagrand. Granted, Thrall's request of Vol'jin in the little scripted section did make me feel like I'd been kicked in the chest with feels. Made me wish he hadn't run off to Org by himself, but that's what Blizz was going for, duh.

Makes me want 5.4 ptr to start...now....I WANT MY LORE DAMMIT!!!!!!