Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    League of Legends has ~30 million active players last I heard.

Also, 8 million is quite a lot. But 1.3 million losses in three months is also a lot. And tells a lot about the perceived quality of the game.
    Sorry did you say 30 million subscribers?

I think it says active players for a free game not subscribers :P

You also realize the loss was in the East basically and not here, right?

And you also realize these forums are populated mainly by users from the West, correct?

It's just the same people on this forum and battle.net complaining about the game over and over.

China has moved on to F2P.

Subscriber loss shouldn't matter how a player plays either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Chess event was by far the easiest encounter of tbc, I just remember the first few times I did it, I did nothing more or less and we got loot, when I Realised what I was supposed to be doing I started doing it but it was still easy as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    League of Legends has ~30 million active players last I heard.

Also, 8 million is quite a lot. But 1.3 million losses in three months is also a lot. And tells a lot about the perceived quality of the game.
    Why would you explain yourself?

You were very clear when you wrote "largest sub drops in the history of WoW" I don't think that poster read the "sub drops" part and immediately thought you meant wow is dying which is something you never wrote.

Fanatics of this game will defend it against all logic because they covet it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    V: All of them
    B: Chess
    W: Gunship
    C: Fandral
    M: Mogu Twins
    you must mean lootship?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    you must mean lootship?
    Easier than FL?

We beat it with 13 players on 25 mode once.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Why would you explain yourself?

You were very clear when you wrote "largest sub drops in the history of WoW" I don't think that poster read the "sub drops" part and immediately thought you meant wow is dying which is something you never said.

Fanatics of this game will defend it against all logic because they covet it.
    "Fanatics".

I have a large number of issues with the game, and even with my statements I'm not defending it blindly.

I'm using logic and perspective.

There are so many things I absolutely hate about what the game is and what it always has been, but I still have fun playing it and enjoying myself.

You need to understand that along with the post you're quoting when you're basically just saying "You don't need to explain yourself, were right and everyone else is wrong".

I don't mean offense to you Maelstrom considering you're being quite logical about this.

Can we get back onto the threads topic so it doesn't get locked and people don't receive infractions?

By the way Oldschoolwow, if you're going to criticize a defender of the game, you might want to read his post too. No where did I think Maelstrom said the game is dying and I showed him respect and responded fully.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Easier than FL?

We beat it with 13 players on 25 mode once.
    Still going with Twin Valks, personally, we were single tanking it within like 3 weeks and completely ignoring the color switching. Of course paladins with the aoe bubble thing made it really really easy. Can't remember what it was called anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Stone Guards were annoying at 460 gear if your tanks had no idea what they were doing. God that was awful.
    Weeks of : " taunt the blue one, taunt the blue one, pleeeeeaaaase, taunt the blue one"
    *taunt*
    "lol i taunted the green one".
    at least 63735464x

V: Luciferon but didn't raid much back then outside of MC and ZG
    TBC: Akama or Magtheridon after the 25th nerf
    W: Boat or Sarth 0 drake or Noth
    Cata: Halfus HM with 5 fire mage pre-buff, was easier than reg, morchok
    MOP: Twin Consort??, never even knew what I had to do and pretty sure no one in my raid groups knows what they're supposed to do or first boss in TOES, 1 shot it on our first try on elite, never even tried reg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    Still going with Twin Valks, personally, we were single tanking it within like 3 weeks and completely ignoring the color switching. Of course paladins with the aoe bubble thing made it really really easy. Can't remember what it was called anymore.
    Except most ppl died to the light/dark roaming orbs, just like they do nowadays on the lightning orbs at Jin'rokh HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Matash View Post
    Weeks of : " taunt the blue one, taunt the blue one, pleeeeeaaaase, taunt the blue one"
    *taunt*
    "lol i taunted the green one".
    at least 63735464x
    Ha, yeah, it took us several hours to figure out the taunt rotation. The boss is easy in retrospect, but at the time...It was much more frustrating than Spirit Kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: - was 55 when BC launched.
    TBC: Attumen
    Wrath: Noth. Ton of contenders for this slot, though.
    Cata: Morchok
    Pandaria: Twin Consorts
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Except most ppl died to the light/dark roaming orbs, just like they do nowadays on the lightning orbs at Jin'rokh HC.
    Not in our raid, but I can see it happening. We had our healers soaking one color while all the dps took the other. Normally burned it down after just one explosion. We used CDs, like I said, to prevent any deaths. Was super easy for us.

I'm going by learning curve, not by how easy something is/was after gear and whatnot, Valks was super easy for us to learn because we cheesed it.

I don't count 10m for BC, i can't comment on Vanilla, but for BC i'd say loot reaver or lurker were the easiest bosses in bc

Vanilla: Going to say Onyxia rather than a ZG boss due to her dropping T2

TBC: Maiden in Kara

Wrath: Patchwerk or Saurfang (not counting gunship)

Cata: Ultraxian (although some people in 25 heroic made it out to be hard)

Mop: Jin'rokh

I view being easiest as where the game was at that point to where raiders were.

Vanilla: Maybe Skeram or easiest mode of bug trio, they were way too easy for anyone who could clear BWL
    TBC: I kinda always felt Gruul being too easy, Not many agree though so maybe attumen, i don't know.
    Wotlk: Gunship 25 man HC
    Cata: Majordomo 25 man HC
    MoP: Council of Elders 25 man normal. You can't wipe on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: Gehennas ( MC )
    TBC: Opera Event ( Kara )
    WotLK: Bonestoooooooooooooooooooooorm. Marrowgar that is ( ICC )
    Cata: Morchok ( DS )
    Mists: Will of The Emperor ( MV )
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

I'd probably put Morchok over Halfus, the early weeks of raiding in Cata were rough.

Have you ever been shot in the head?
    I think you'd have to be to think that logic makes sense lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'd probably put Morchok over Halfus, the early weeks of raiding in Cata were rough.
    Man, the wrong combo of drakes for Halfus could shut down an entire server (if your server was Skywall, which mine was)

Halfus was tough to begin with. The heroic version was also quite hard, but talking about the normal, yeah, I'd still put some of the early DS bosses as easier, as well as Omnomnom

Vanilla: havent played it
    TBC: lootreaver
    WOTLK: lootship
    Cata: morchok
    MOP: twin consort (disappointing fight on normal as its 2nd last fight -_-)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!