Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    yay, glad you got it!
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

I still have not got it. 50 kills with mogus used on lfr and heroic. Now my guild is saving lockout of heroic lei shen..... RNG WTF OWNED

I still have a 400s ring :O haven't seen any rings from lfr or raids. Upgraded that ring to 504 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    So hey,
    Anyone else having total crap luck trying to get the healing trinket off Horridon?
    if so, post your story!

According to DBM's tracking, I've killed Horridon 10 times on normal
    13 times in LFR. Used a coin roll on each, both LFR&Normal.
    No trinket, always a bag of gold

I got the normal.thunderforged on my first night in there and haven't seen it drop again, and that's clearing 13/13H. /sigh

On the RNG note, this isn't about Horridon's Last Gasp, but I'm sitting on over 170 Tol'vir artefacts, with about 30 of everything else, and 20 canopic jars, and no Vial of the Sands :c.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    10 kills on normal, 6 on heroic, always with bonus rolls, haven't seen it much. Very early into ToT when my guild started a 25-man it dropped twice on the same kill, but I didn't take it, because they hadn't buffed it yet. And even then, we had 7 or 8 healers, so chances were slim in the first place. Now all I ever get from my bonus rolls are the spirit+haste bracers. At least I can reforge some crit on my 489 mogu trinket, I guess.

Lei Shen doesn't like dropping his trinket either. Let's not even talk of Dark Animus. I've given up on that one. All the other ones are complete garbage for Disc, unfortunately.

Deleted
    OMG it dropped 34 kills mix diff, but .... i was on my alt and i didnt win it.
    Atleast i seen it so i know people didnt buy it from ebay now !

After months of LFR every reset with coins, and on our heroic kills with coins, Horridon just leaves a steaming pile of dung in satchels I get.

25 Horridon kills, most being heroic and 25 rolls and still no trinket ever seen dropped or rolled. Rolled gold last 3 times so maybe I'll get lucky tonight. Holy Pally in my raid at least rolled it last week so that's something but still have never, ever seen it actually drop, same with Megaera's caster dps trinket. I know it's all RNG and whatnot but a tad crazy you can go an entire tier without seeing not 1 but 2 major items drop. You'd think they were on the shared loot tables hehe.

I finally got it, Horridon's last grasp in LFR. It drops me 4 Item levels to equip it though. Thanks blizz for a terrible loot system.

Deleted
    ToT passed and it didnt drop for me. Dunno if I'll be able to troll some ppl into going back there, but I might just say "fuck it, it's just a trinket" :P.

This week; didn't drop, gold on the coin. Still trying.

Someday I will be going back to ToT and soloing it trying to see it it will drop yet.

Immerseus H down... Coin ready, fingers crossed... LOOT!!!

Yes...

Cloak of Misguided Power.
    Last edited by Dierdre; 2013-10-09 at 03:55 AM.