Warlock Tier 4Pc question

I saw a month ago or so that 4 piece for most specs (specifically destruction) was sub par, and it would be better to replace two of the pieces with thunderforged gear, granted that their stats benefited the spec.

My question is:
    Is the same true for affliction?

My ilvl is 528, and I have Tier 15 4 pc with thunder forged Lifedrainer's Sordid Grips with thunderforged Wush and thunderforged breath.
    I am maintaining the 13k haste breakpoint with the other bit of stats going into mastery. (Would post armory link but I'm new so can't post links....you can easily find me as Diamondeye on Magtheridon if you really need to look at my gear or sim me)

Would it be better to replace my robe (Reg Tier 15) with the thunderforged version of Robe of Midnight Down and my helm (Reg Tier 15) with the thunderforged version of Hood of the Crimson Wake, which would get rid of my tier bonus?

Simplified down: Would getting thunderforged gear and the extra stats from the thunderforged gear be greater than the tier 15 4pc bonus for affliction warlocks?

I'll supply any other information that anyone may need to help answer this question.

The same is even more true with affliction, Replace 4 piece with well itemized TF items.
    Cyner#1996

I simmed myself fully optimized with 4 set of 522/530(on helm and pants) vs myself with 3 set and 535 Jinrokh shoulders and got 3k less for breaking the set bonus. That feels like a lot.

Deleted
    think it overvalues the setbonuses tbh.

Jinrok shoulder are hit/crit. For single target you will loose dps for breaking the 4p because you loose a lot of haste and the bonus . But for multi target you will win a little because the 4p is kinda inexistant for these fights as affliction.

Jin'rok shoulders doesn't leave too much room for comparison.
    "Anything" is better.. (I rather have valor shoulders with haste than that shoulders at same ilvl, or a good normal piece from durumu/world over jin thunder.)

Deleted
    well there really isnt a decent alternative to the tier shoulders, maybe the shoulders from durumu with mastery and crit, but if you need haste there really arent any options except tier shoulders.

Don't forget the council shoulders : haste/crit , but if you need haste you need to replace your hands and your chest and keep your 2 piece on your shoulder and helm.

If you have logs, you can check how much 4pc actually increases your damage and then compare it to simulated results.

does anybody know how 4Pc and Grimore of Sac work together for Malefic Grasp, is it just a 100%+5%(4PC)+30%(Sac), or 100%*105%*130%?
    (i know, that 4pc increases M.G.-Damage itself + additional damage from dots)