Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    really? look at the bloods and crypts. those are gangs. they just do w/e with no reason. mafia has a bunch of old farts acting like a board room making the decisions for guys doing the real work. they have a chain of command, although they don't always follow it...hehe.
    You're thinking of low street level chapters of the larger organizations. You'll be fooled if you didn't think there aren't actual structured Crip and Blood chapters that answer to a sort of "meta" Crip/Blood power.

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    no im not talking about Mafias ( Russian,Swedish,German,etc) and no not Neo-nazi or white supremacist groups or bike gangs i mean like cold hard street gangs that are white. I mean i dont think i have ever heard one besides it being a nazi,mafia or bike gang.
    Yeah, the Irish when they immigrated over to the US during the potato famine were some of the first because they weren't welcomed to the US. They formed gangs back then.

you're not gonna find gangs that only accept one race if they aren't a supremacist group. simple as that :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Seen an american documentary serie about gangs, possibly named Ganglands cant recall.
    It covered all sorts of gangs in the US and if we disregard white supremacy groups and also actually a few biker gangs there were some that we consider regular 'gangs' who had all white policies.
    Policies however fall short when it comes to earnings ie. trading dope.
    So the closest example nowdays of a prominent only white gang is the ones in US prisons, the white supremacy ones like Aryan Brothergoof.

EU is a mimic of US but in a tiny miniature. Same here.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Well, you had the Rat Pack back in the day.
    Guns, dope, women - The works.

Quote Originally Posted by ghrolt View Post
    Well, you had the Rat Pack back in the day.
    Guns, dope, women - The works.
    Uhhh... and Sammi Davis Jr.?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Uhhh... and Sammi Davis Jr.?
    Heheh dont show off your musical knowledge now pfff
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Heheh dont show off your musical knowledge now pfff
    ERB of Frank Sinatra vs Freddy Mercury!

Deleted
    come to London if you want to see all White gangs amongst the every other mix n match gangs there can be.

I think I get what the op is trying to say in his veiled racist thread topic. U'd probably find a lot of white gangs if they even exist listen to rap music and are wanna be black guys.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to know why the OP is discounting things like that, especially Biker Gangs, He has no valid reasons

Deleted
    The OP's question has been answered and there isn't much to discuss on this particular thread since it's too broad.

If you want to discuss something that is related to gangs, feel free to do a thread about it with a clear topic of what you want to be discussed on it where actual discussion can be had, without violating the guidelines of course.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-06-06 at 12:04 PM.