Deleted

destro lock trinkets need help!

Yo im 518 ilvl and im a haste destro i have Shado pan assault trink/wushoolay/unerring vision trinkets and im unsure what to use. I was using shado pan and uneering and pulling 100k+ depending on fights but was thining of changing uneering for wushoolay (there both LFR and non upgraded) but wushoolay dont seem to proc much so unsure if the int both from unerring would still be better for me?

Sorry for bad english i trouble to explain:<

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r%C3%B3/simple armoury if you need to check it and ty in advance for help

Likely Wush + SPA. Unerring is okay for Destro, but not amazing; certainly nowhere near as good as it is for Demo.

Deleted
    awesome ty. with SPA trink should i replace with breath of hydra when i get it?

UVLS is trash for destro, the only thing you can do with it is put up a full crit immolate

That's not the "only" thing you can do with it; and a full-crit Immolate (ideally with Pandemic) is actually quite good. UVLS is very random, though - it can proc at very opportune times and allow you to get 2 CBs in, or get silly AoE numbers, or it can do almost nothing. Of course there are better alternatives, but it's not as if it was completely useless for Destro.

BotH is a nice trinket to be sure. Cha-Ye's is also good. I think opinions still differ on which one of the two is best for Destro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't touch the SPA trinket as Destruction. Haste procs are awful for the spec.

While haste procs aren't exactly great, the SPA trinket has its uses; the most convenient aspect of it is that it's on an ICD, and not PPM. That means you can actually plan ahead and make use of the proc to e.g. get out more CBs during DS.

It's not an amazing trinket by any means, but UVLS isn't exactly stellar, either - and can be quite a lot more random. Obviously you'd want an alternative, but not everyone has the luxury of actually getting trinkets to drop for them...

Deleted
    well i just done my weekly LFR and got lucky i got SPA trink(530ilvl) the Wush/Cha-Ye's trink (LFR) and im now stuck with what to use. If anyone can help me again that be great:P i DEed my UVLS trink as in above post they say it terrible^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bugmán View Post
    well i just done my weekly LFR and got lucky i got SPA trink(530ilvl) the Wush/Cha-Ye's trink (LFR) and im now stuck with what to use. If anyone can help me again that be great:P i DEed my UVLS trink as in above post they say it terrible^^
    Man... you shouldn't. UVLS is great for demo, even LFR. You have an offspec, just saying.

Anyway, Cha-ye's is good, but as destro I rather have wush (comparing soleny between these two). You can time up your chaos bolts and conflag/incin.
    Because SPA is 530ilvl I would stick with it instead of Cha-Ye's for now, and go full mastery with reforge.

Also, Cha-Ye's is very tricky. I won't go into details, but it CAN proc much more than woosh if you have high crit values, so it depends. The best you can do is sim your character and see your results.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugmán View Post
    While it's certainly not a good trinket for Destro, you should know that even a LFR UVLS is better than *any* other (non-UVLS) trinket for Demo - including heroic modes. And Demo is a spec that definitely sees use in ToT...