Thread: Dk's these days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by phenox View Post
    Dks are face roll for pvp and pve, frost 2h is the way to go for both types of play, how ever play the spec you enjoy most

I guess you play on 1500 raiting cause that's not true in end game raiding and end game pvp. Frost isnt viable at all above 2k raiting in 3s and 5s.
    And Yes frost is faceroll both in pve and pvp.
    But unholy is one of the harder classes to master in pve/pvp
    When it comes to PVE Festerblight UH just totally PISS on frost single target.

this comes from a 2700 DK and a Storm's end DK in PVE.

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    whats the deal with frost and pvp? 2h or DW? thanks
    While Obliterate focus on single target dps and high burst, DW focus on overall dmg and consistant dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by phenox View Post
    Dks are face roll for pvp and pve, frost 2h is the way to go for both types of play, how ever play the spec you enjoy most
    You couldn't be more wrong about frost.

Deleted
    Talking about PvP, Frost feels like you try to smash your opponent's face in while unholy feels like you wrestle him to the ground.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello

Im a casual player but play with 2 classes right now, DK and Pally and feel the DPS for DK raises faster than the pally retri...

In PvP feel the frost have low survival, but can be my gear, really sucks 465 avg. IL...

But with those gear in LFG get 45 k in DPS easy, easy....

Sorry but english isn't my mother language.

I just picked up Blood. It's unbelievably fun!

Deleted
    PvP - Frost 2H is a good burst spec. Low survivability. Decent anti-caster tools. Good for RBG, BG and arena sub 2k. Sucks for duelling
    DW I guess could have it´s place in BG and RBG for the massive AOE pressure, but I don´t see many using it tbh
    UH is pretty much the top PvP spec right now. Sustained damage + healing absorbs. A bit better survivability than frost. Harder to play with
    micromanaging of the retardoghoul. Execute fase can be a bit tricky to set up.

PvE - All specs are viable unless you are a min/maxing top raider who has already done 12/12HC. Ofc the gimicky festerblight spec blows everyone away
    on AOE fights. but in 90%+ of the worlds guilds all 3 dps specs are perfectly fine and you should play what you enjoy.