10+ Year Old Account

Help with dps and reforging

Hey In am trying to see how my dps is comparatively to other hunters as a whole and what I could do better to increase my dps . I curently do around 115k on normal jinrokh and I do about 100k on feng the accursed (I was just picking a fight that I have done on normal that is the closest to a patchwerk still
    Boss. http: us.battle.net/wow/character/kaelthas/Rhyane/ is my armory page and yes I know I need the gem/enchants I am farming the mats right now for them. Also my rotation is exactly what is says to use for survival on icy veins. I also use survival for single target fights because I prefer it over Bm. Thanks you for taking the time to read this and have a great day

You are reforging to crit so that is ok. DPD on jinrokh kinda low. You are spending a lot of time in pools that give you 40% damage boost if I remember correctly.

Rotation is one thing but on that fight you will want to burn your CDs when you are in the water pools for extra damage. Also you could post some logs or something.