Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Woah, can't believe that Natsu came back to life right on the next chapter…pretty surprising.
    Is Poe's Law striking hard here?

Can someone please enlighten me... why exactly does Lucy know how to do that rewriting shit?

You know Stay Tuned, I had the exact same question. I think she had that pen from an early chapter, but I feel like that writing shit is something Sigfried or w/e knew how to do.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Is Poe's Law striking hard here?

Can someone please enlighten me... why exactly does Lucy know how to do that rewriting shit?
    She is a novelist and can read stuff very fast (especially with those readign glasses), but magical Glyph rewriting is a new.

She is besties with Levy though so some asspull reasoning could be forged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    She is a novelist and can read stuff very fast (especially with those readign glasses), but magical Glyph rewriting is a new.

She is besties with Levy though so some asspull reasoning could be forged.
    They did that early on too. All of a sudden, "oh yeah, me and Levy are friends, because books". When was this established? Oh, it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Natsu would eat the Fel and go into Dragon Force. He'd kill Sargeras but then go very very ill cause the fel does not agree with his tummy (he has cannonically eaten a god's flame) but Lucy's boobs would magically make him better (because in Fairy Tail the Boob Force is nearly as strong as Nakama Power). Kil'jaeden would somehow cut off Erza's legs, deprive her of all her senses, fill her with unimaginable pain, shatter her ribcage, yet she would scream "FOR MY NAKAMA" and split the poor guy in two (in the next spread where they'd find about the Void lords Erza will already be OK), she would then drop half-naked on top of Jellal. Archimonde would become a good guy.

As for feats . . .
    Erza's mother teleported vast swaths of land across an entire continent. Acknologia can eat all magic. Zeref cannot be killed. August can copy any spell he can see. And all the females have gravity defying tits and ass.
    I'm sorry for the late response...

But, I have other things to say:

1. During prophet's lesson, it was stated that an unknown POWERFUL Eredar warlock was capable to destroying an entire planet. Hell, it's been shown (And stated) that The last emperor of pandaria was capable of Moving Pandaria away from Kalimdor, just before the Sundering...

2. Acknologia may be able to eat all magics, but fel isn't magic, or atleast...the regular known magic. Fel is a combination of light/void, and it's been very capable of SLAMMING Arcane to the ground like it was nothing. Must I remind you of why KJ/Archimonde use the Fel to begin with? They were ORIGINALLY Arcane GODS of their people, ruling over the Eredar with Velen. But, Kil'jaeden/Archimonde left cause of 2 reasons:

1. Archimonde saw the Fel as a stronger force...

2. While Kil'jaeden just saw the Fel as a gift to knowledge for his people.

Velen, on the other hand, saw more...horrific things.

Also, August could copy any spell he sees? Hahaha. Please, Kil'jaeden could just make copies of you like nothing. Remember, he can sense anyone's "corruption", and use it against them, like a swarm.

Kil'jaeden is not only more intelligent than them, but he's more experienced. More than half of these characters range from ages 12-1 thousand years old. Meanwhile, Kil'jaeden first founded the fel 25k-13k Years ago. And must I remind you of the years way before that? Ya know, with the Skull of the Man'ari's origin? As well as Kil'jaeden/Archimonde's births? Ehehe...

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide…

I still can’t believe I’m watching someone ignoring what was meant to be a joke to go into an in-depth discussion about why the Legion from Warcraft would beat Fairy Tail in a crossover as if the basic manga/anime wasn’t ridiculous enough already.

I’ll make Stan Lee’s words, my words…
    I knew that it was a joke.

Infact, I already replied to the joke a few pages ago. Besides, idc who you fucking are (Even if you're the creator, or so forth).

You're NOT going to make a character win cause "OH BOOHOO! I WANT DEM TA WIN". It NEVER works.

I look at feats, not fairy tales.

I couldn’t give a flying fuck about who would win in an imaginary fight between two fantasy worlds mate, you are free to stand there analyzing in-depth their “feats” *cough*moarfantasy*cough* in the end the winner is still whoever the writer bloody wants… shit, just Fairy Tail alone is a great example of that crap, how many times have FT members been against impossible odds and still won due the power of bullshit writing?

Also, if you already replied to him a few pages back, why are you even apologizing for the “late response” while replying to it again? O.o; Just for the sake of dragging this a little longer? Sigh ~ anyway, my point is that you are just taking this silly thing way to fucking serious, chill the hell up.
    I apologized for the Late "Real" response...

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally finished the anime, and am now sad, because no more, at least for now. But a long way to go, and I won't read the manga...

But Jesus Christ people, calm down. You're literally arguing for nothing.

In the meantime, answer me a question. Why does Wendy not get motion sickness? She has her spell, but it was shown to not work after only a small handful of times. Plus, from what I saw, there was never any indication that she ever even used it on herself. Yet she is the only dragon slayer who doesn't get motion sickness.

in one of the latest chapters she got motion sickness, so she is not immune

FT to finally end in 2 more volumes. How many chapters are that?

10+ Year Old Account
    FT to finally end in 2 more volumes. How many chapters are that?
    Looking on the Fairy Tail wiki, most Volumes are 8 chapters each, although they range from 7-10.

So probably 14-20 chapters left.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Looking on the Fairy Tail wiki, most Volumes are 8 chapters each, although they range from 7-10.

So probably 14-20 chapters left.
    So basically FT is over after summer.

Good. The story went too long and could have been shorter. Invasion could have been handled differently, there was no need for any of those enemy characters in terms of personal char development from any major player. At the end they got friend-shotted or killed off screen anyway. Zeref could have done all that by himself tbh.

meh, disappointed that it ends soon...
    with all that "777" and "7" stuff I had hopes it will edn with chapter 777

but it doesnt really surprise though
    I mean it reached the state which Rave had before it ended
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2017-05-12 at 05:29 PM.

New chapter is out. Not on stream yet, though.

A bit lame. Gray is going to cool Lucy off so she can rewrite Natsu so he can be free of his tie to Zeref. Natsu and Zeref are trading their most powerful blows. Jellal might sacrifice himself to stop Ack, while the Pegasus ship is officially out of commission.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    New chapter is out. Not on stream yet, though.

A bit lame. Gray is going to cool Lucy off so she can rewrite Natsu so he can be free of his tie to Zeref. Natsu and Zeref are trading their most powerful blows. Jellal might sacrifice himself to stop Ack, while the Pegasus ship is officially out of commission.
    Natsu and Zeref are trading their most powerful blows.
    And this is why I think FT fucked up when they started messing with time itself. Just like Bleach.

It doesn't matter if you use strongest power you ever had +x% friendship power on top, as long as your opponent just controls time and undoes your damage. I mean Zeref was already one shotted a chapter or two before, only to return god-style and be all like bitch you got nothing on me.

It's just immensely shit story writing with plot holes so large I could fit all deus ex machinas ever in existence through it.

I mean Zeref was already one shotted a chapter or two before, only to return god-style and be all like bitch you got nothing on me.
    With Infinite Magical Power mind you. So I don't even understand how he can't just shoot an unlimited amount of lasers in Natsu and be done with it...how wait I can understand why...

10+ Year Old Account
    New chapter out on stream.
    If there was any hope left that the FT ending wouldnt be so shitty like the bleach ending...it was shattered with this chapter
    The Ichiya moment was cool
    The rest of the Chapter more like:

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    The Ichiya moment was cool
    He always had the best moment. :')
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Also "Flames of Wild Emotion"...I can't... it's too much.

dropped FT a month ago.

got back when I saw the cover of Oracion Seis so I read the chapter to see my boy Cobra.

it was my biggest mistake ever.

"Later, big bro"

like they just had only a fight like lil kids xD