Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Stood in the Fire Turin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Actuallly I had the EXACT same thought of it being on purpose.

    Also it dawned on me while talking about this on another forum...What if the Eternal Flame id the dragon Natsu got all buddy buddy with during the Dragon Festival?

    Think about it an "eternal fire" that watches over the village? Mr fire dragon as a LIVING fire would burn as long as he lives and he'd be a pretty badass guardian to boot.

    Plus I kinda got the feeling we might see him and maybe a couople others again.

    So yeah mr fire dragon could even semi easily be the Eternal Fire...That or it's a mini sun.
    I honestly doubt Atlas Flame would be peaceful enough to just sit tight in a village like that (Now I just started imagining those giants riding Atlas as if he were a horse...). If it had any connection to him, I would say that it's the 'last spark remaining' of his Flame.

    Putting that aside, I too think we'll see some of those dragons again.

  2. #82
    Legendary! Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    I honestly doubt Atlas Flame would be peaceful enough to just sit tight in a village like that (Now I just started imagining those giants riding Atlas as if he were a horse...). If it had any connection to him, I would say that it's the 'last spark remaining' of his Flame.

    Putting that aside, I too think we'll see some of those dragons again.
    LOL I actually couldn't get a village of dragon taming giants outta my head either.

    But think about it. Natsu pretty easily could have had an impact on him(and pretty clearly did) as well as dragons being "extinct" I don't think he would have had many places to go.

  3. #83
    Stood in the Fire Turin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    LOL I actually couldn't get a village of dragon taming giants outta my head either.

    But think about it. Natsu pretty easily could have had an impact on him(and pretty clearly did) as well as dragons being "extinct" I don't think he would have had many places to go.
    I suppose it could happen, but I honestly doubt it. From the way it was worded in the manga, it just sounds like a stationary eternal flame, which is a rather common concept.

  4. #84
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,523
    Want to bet the flame originated from a dragon, though? I might as well predict it came from Igneel while I'm at it.

  5. #85
    Stood in the Fire Turin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Want to bet the flame originated from a dragon, though? I might as well predict it came from Igneel while I'm at it.
    Well, we're already predicting it might have something to do with Atlas Flame ^^

  6. #86
    Herald of the Titans Nadev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ultimate Magic World
    Posts
    2,808
    I first thought that Eternal Fire was Atlas Flame as well.
    Men!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

    Now having a ball on SWTOR!

  7. #87
    Elemental Lord Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,001
    What's the Atlas flame again? Describe it.

  8. #88
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What's the Atlas flame again? Describe it.
    The name of the fire dragon that Natsu fought against, then with, during the dragon invasion.

  9. #89
    Elemental Lord Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,001
    Don't you guys wanna talk about Minerva and what her new power is? I mean she got fucked up by an injured Elza alone. Her power is annoying but she's not TOO huge of a threat. Although its implied she got a power up.

    Also, I guess her dad is dead.

  10. #90
    Stood in the Fire Turin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Don't you guys wanna talk about Minerva and what her new power is? I mean she got fucked up by an injured Elza alone. Her power is annoying but she's not TOO huge of a threat. Although its implied she got a power up.

    Also, I guess her dad is dead.
    IIRC, her father was shown to be alive (and let's be honest, if someone died, it would have been a huge deal).
    I just don't think Minerva will be such a big deal. She might be the main villain in this particular arc, but I assume Succubus Eye is just a guild under control of Tartaros. This arc is probably setting the stage for Tartaros, but no more.

  11. #91
    Herald of the Titans Nadev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ultimate Magic World
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Don't you guys wanna talk about Minerva and what her new power is? I mean she got fucked up by an injured Elza alone. Her power is annoying but she's not TOO huge of a threat. Although its implied she got a power up.

    Also, I guess her dad is dead.
    Apparently not.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyTailWiki
    It was later revealed by Sting that Jiemma survived his wounds, fleeing Sabertooth with his daughter, Minerva.
    Men!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

    Now having a ball on SWTOR!

  12. #92
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,523
    No idea what her new power is, but I disagree with her old power not being a threat. She was basically untouchable until Erza pulled out a new armour that was basically godmode

  13. #93
    Dreadlord Fooliecoolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    943
    I believe with Minerva, she actually has 2 powers, teleportation of herself or her target and a heat/pressure wave attack by what I could tell from the damage she did to Lucy on the Fourth day.

  14. #94
    Bloodsail Admiral Reluctant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,088
    Her magic is Space manipulation
    she changes the location of space she or others are in for teleporting
    she can also change the properties of the space, she heated the water against lucy.

    The potential stuff she can do with her magic make her a plenty of a threat.

  15. #95
    Legendary! Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Her magic is Space manipulation
    she changes the location of space she or others are in for teleporting
    she can also change the properties of the space, she heated the water against lucy.

    The potential stuff she can do with her magic make her a plenty of a threat.
    Plus she's smart enough to know HOW to use it....But my question is is she Ueki smart LOL...Yeah I am referencing a semi older series. Suffice to say the MC powers sucked but he was clever enough to use em well.

  16. #96
    Stood in the Fire Turin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    360
    Well, there's a new chapter

    While I expected it, I'm a little annoyed that the treasure hunters are giving them trouble. I mean, they just won the GMG, proving themselves to be really strong and now they have problems with random treasure hunters. I expected that, but it annoys me. Then again, we can't always have amazingly strong and famous enemies.

    And then Erza, DON'T GIVE ME A TIME PLOT. Pleaaaaaase don't, I hate it !!

  17. #97
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

  18. #98
    Elemental Lord Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,001
    I agree Turin. Those guys should have gotten rolled EASILY.

  19. #99
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,523
    Turns out Erza getting turned into a kid was because of the Dark Guild guy. I figured there was a curse on the mountain or something, but guess not.

    Wonder who's voice Natsu heard.

  20. #100
    Legendary! Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Turns out Erza getting turned into a kid was because of the Dark Guild guy. I figured there was a curse on the mountain or something, but guess not.

    Wonder who's voice Natsu heard.
    wellll earlier on I DID suggest the eternal flame was his newfound dragon buddy so maybe it is LOL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •