Deleted

Plants vs Zombies 2 !!

It`s about time! (literally)

EA is trying to fuck it though.
    No PC version
    Last edited by mmoc0aa45d37f2; 2013-06-07 at 09:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is definitely about time!
    I don't see how EA could even dream of not making this on PC. If anything, it should be a PC exclusive. I guess we will hear more at E3 next week.

Edit: after looking into it a little bit, it appears that they are trying to make it a mobile game... how depressing(if true).
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-06-07 at 09:33 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I loved the 1st game. Well, apart from being unable to get it either way.
    Published on Jun 3, 2013

The first official trailer for Plants vs. Zombies™ 2: It's About Time! The awesome sequel to the hit game Plants vs. Zombies will be released in July 2013, exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch on the App Store.
    EA stahp.

Not available on PC at launch, in-app purchases and EA driving the wheels.

No thanks. Which is a shame, as I bloody love the first one. One of the first games I ever brought on Steam and one of those games that opened my eyes up to the indie scene. It's a shame that pop-cap sold out to EA, really wish Valve had swooped in and brought them up

iOS only...fu*k it...i loved PvZ 1 on my pc... and i dont have any iOS and wont buy that crap...so as many more, have to w8 and hope for other systems...

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Only ever played it on the ipad tbh.. so may just get this one, the kids love it anyway.

Another fucking IOS only game...

Even if it does come to PC eventually, I get the feeling it will require Origin.

*sigh*

Deleted
    It's also going to be a massive micro-transaction festival. Just fire up the original would be my advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not keen. Not one bit.

EA destroyed it.

iOS only at the start. (Got iPad, so I don't care).
    But it's full of micro-transactions. And we all know how great that is going to make the game. Not....
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

wtf its not coming for PC in july??????????????

10+ Year Old Account
    no PC release?

Fuck that noise, wont be picking it up which is a HUGE shame, I LOVED the first one and played it far too much.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Even though we're all saying we'd prefer to pay money for it, have it on the PC and have no F2P guff, you know full well EA won't care.

It'll be pushed to the front page for weeks, by EA paying off Apple. It'll be downloaded millions of times and even if only 10% of the people who play it buy anything, it'll be deemed a massive success, much like how that racing game EA published and did the exact same thing with. Real Racing stared off as a B2P game, then the sequal was F2P with crippling transactions such as having to buy fuel.

Infographic here to show how EA can twist the numbers to make a turd look good!

It won't matter how much gamers dislike or hate the game, it'll get spun into a sucsess to show off the the investors in EA, because making soul less crap is apparantly easier and faster to make than actual "real" games.

Like I said before, Valve should have brought out Popcap and we'd all be happy then. The worst thing that would have happened in that case, would be pre-order hats for TF2!

Loved the first game, altrough the more levels I completed, the less I wanted to go on

Ironically, it was WoW's version of Plants VS Zombies that got me hooked on the game in the first place