• Warrior

131 6.87%
  • Mage

330 17.30%
  • Rogue

449 23.54%
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think mage is the most boring class in the game. Cast times, stationary stuff, can only deal damage... Basically: It's slow. Slow, slow, slow. Everything about it feels slow to me. Yay, you get big numbers, but it still feels slow.

Rogue is a second. I just don't feel like I'm doing anything when playing a rogue. Every attack 'feels' the same, and the combo-point mechanic is inefficient, and overall just very bad. There are tons of reasons not to put something like this in a game, and Blizzard has come up with several things that make the system less bad (like switching combo points to a different target, or generating faster combo points) but the fact that this resource system is so bad at its core that it requires such artifact band-aids in order to be more viable already proves that it is a really bad system.

Basically: Monk chi points are everything that rogue combo points should have been, and I was rather annoyed with the fact that they gave the largest rogue fix to monks. :P

Ive always thought it was a toss up between DK's, Mages, and Druids personally.

Warriors bore me immensly
    'T Vlaamse heir staat immer pal, Daar 't winnen of daar 't sterven zal. Alhier, Aldaar aan lange lansen de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.... En de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.

Warlock.

It's the first class to go if I want another pally or another faction, and the only class I've never gotten to max level.

I play a rogue when I play wow and usually nothing else been my main since 2007 and I have 2 rogues one on ally and one horde. It is very easy to say that rogue is the most boring class in need of an overhaul because no one is more unhappy as I am over the state of the class and lack of changes coming into the warlords xpac however It remains the only class that feels right to play for me and The most boring class My pick would be Paladin. I voted paladin on this poll. I use to have an 80 paladin in wotlk, I deleted him a long time ago he had a goofy name, he was a male human and I mostly played Holy. I discovered I hated healing in both raiding and pvp so I switched to Ret and tried to pvp and I didnt like it either, I only hated the class more with the introduction of holy power.

Paladins are defined around 1 ability at least in pvp the bubble and after you have used your invulnerability spell as a ret paladin your then a sitting duck and ripe to be the kill target all game long.

Plainly I dislike playing hybrids which is a shame because Hybrids have been prospering on the pvp front as of late. Hybrids are just a whole nother ball game to play you have so many healing/tanking utilities you can still bind and use to assist allies in combat its a lot more complicated but maybe I have it wrong and its actually less complicated than playing a rogue in pvp.. Lately and lately as in since Late wrath you have to play Sub to get anywhere and efficitvely use shadow dance but its so damn easy to get CCed during a dance your all but forced to cloak every time offensively then after those 8 seconds your damage for the next minute or so until you have it to use again is awful unless you can reset and reopen on someone and get a double eviscerate off. Rogues are very unpopular for pvp they only work in a few comps that are all about the opener the average person would rather play a hybrid or a warrior and have an easier time.
    Last edited by StephenHolder; 2014-09-12 at 11:50 PM.

Monk because everything is the same. punch, kick, punch, kick, punch, kick. drink something..

I'd say rogue on live. Then a toss up between hunter and warrior on beta/ptr.

Top 3 most uninteresting classes

Hunter/Rogue These 2 pures have 3 insanely similar dps rotations Rogues have no talents that change based on spec even going into warlords.

Paladin

Most interesting classes

Druid 4 diverse specs
    Warlock Recently Overhauled.
    (opinion)

Combo based classes... sorry, never got into them. Or melee DPS
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    You are an idiot. There is no storyline in WoW.

To me it's a class where you really can't see any abilities performed. I like spell effects.

Rogues: Every ability is just another term for stabbing my foe with a dagger. Nothing really changes on the screen. That and energy classes are extremely boring, and the combo point system is clunky and boring.

Monk: Energy class. Kick, punch, kick punch. Cheesy martial art animations, names, and style.

Druids are awesome because they are such a versatile class, but kitty dps is....a rogue! You also can't do much but move your paws if you're a cat.

Warrior: Same thing as rogues on the ability thing. Every key press is just another name for "axe swing". Nothing cool changes on the screen, combat feels slow, and each ability is just another "clunk" or "thud" sound effect.

Ret Paladin's would be ranked with the above with the terrible Holy Power system and Inquisition, but they at least still have spell effects where you can see something happening on the screen with the abilities your using.
    Last edited by ablib; 2014-09-13 at 12:14 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    I've played (consistently) the following; Shaman, Hunter, Warlock, Paladin. Also tried Mage, Death Knight, and Warrior.

Shaman was my first ever class, but that became kinda boring not long after MoP. Around the same time, I used SoR on a Hunter, which eventually became boring because she ended up so well geared and so powerful (561, all Flex gear except 2pc from celes, the cloak, and the BoA bow). Just stand back, shoot things, and let the pet have its way with them.

So I tried both the Paladin and the Warlock (got the cloak on both). Gave up on the Paladin because tanking is kinda stressful for me (not the tanking itself, but the bitchiness from other players). The Warlock is nearly as geared as my Hunter, and looks to have simple rotations in WoD, much like the Hunter.

Warrior is my latest try (only 491 on Live). Plate armour and being in the thick of it isn't too bad, combined with a rotation I've got down on the PTR.

I can understand why players would say a Hunter is boring. It may not start out that way, but it can end up like that. I'm wondering what to do with it now.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Rogue: It's the only class I have yet to level to 90. It's slow, it's boring, it's clunky and it's clear that the class just doesn't work.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Personally I have to agree with mages being the most boring, I liked them in tbc when I was getting into raiding and I didn't know what I was doing but I knew I could PoM Pyro and polymorph so I was set. Nowadays with me being able to have the time over the years to spend a fair amount of played time the only thing I enjoy doing over other classes that I actually do enjoy playing on, on my mage is blinking .

Feral Druid would be a close second for me, I really enjoy rogues and maybe I haven't given feral the time it deserves but I just get so frustrated at the boredom of it + not being able to see the new gear i just spent weeks/months getting? well thats no fun is it mr kitty?
    Lightplay - Shadow Priest

For once maybe someone will call me "Sir" without adding "You're making a scene"

Most melee classes Sans Monk's.

Also Mages.

Disc priest in MoP LFR. Nothing is more boring than that. Nothing.

Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB

I find Death Knight's and Mages to be the least fun, but I voted Mages.

Dk (Frost) It's just so boring.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Japskidin <- GW2/Rift/WoW Soloing garbage

rogue or warrior for sure

All of them are equally boring.

Though combat rogue may just have the edge.

Bit confused at all the rogue hate. I don't main one but it's my favourite alt. Far from being outdated they're easily the best designed class in the game. Simple and perfect at what they do with minimum fuss, but still requiring timing and patience. I will admit that at the beginning of mop they were extremely slow till you got good haste levels on them, and the beginning of WoD might be the same given Blizzards nonsensical slow-down policy for the xpac.

I guess i'm in the minority though because there aren't as many in raids as there used to be that's for sure.

In my opinion hunters are the worst class in the game. They have been dreadful ever since the switch to focus, and focus is the reason they are getting even worse in WoD. It does the damage but it doesn't lend itself to diversity or dynamism.