Deleted

Company of Heroes 2

Hey! Couldn't find thread of this game so thought that I could make one. If there is already thread about this, please delete/close this one.

What you guys think about this game? I have looked forward to this so long time. But for some reason it seems that game crashes on my computer, I hope it's because this is just in open beta. ^^

It's great. Never played the first CoH, never really paid attention to CoH2. But when there's a free beta already in my steam lib, I'd be silly not to try it. Need to buy this game after trying the beta.
    I urge everyone who hasn't done so already to try the beta, check your steam liberaries.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Deleted
    http://www.twitch.tv/relicentertainment

Live stream of new Map and patch with 2 balance devs.

Deleted
    I played it during the free BETA and I was honestly disappointed with it. The view is not adjustable and at present its awkward. There is way too much clutter, CoH 1 was so smooth and you could add a bit of clutter if you wanted but this is just too cluttered at the moment. Everything bar textures was better in the original. The online is terrible as well, so many people had problems with it. Relic Online is just horrible.