Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Jelly of Ke$ha's swag, I see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Jelly of Ke$ha's swag, I see.
    lol, hey there, $car.

And well, what can you do, it's a trend and I too see it a lot lately, but never use it. People that do are often angry, VERY angry for said company, wasted energy if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's because some people want to make you believe that 'profit-oriented' is something bad in a business.
    Except that it is bad if the business sacrifices quality to make money. The people changing the names of companies to include dollar signs are in my mind deluded, immature, and generally ignorant, but it doesn't change the fact that any company that sacrifices quality in an attempt to make more money is seen by the general public as greedy, shady, and a bane on society. Especially if they have grown so big that the loss of said company would severely hurt the world as a whole so there is nothing able to be done about them without mass involvement of the populace making another company big enough to take their spot.

When it comes to gaming and entertainment companies though. They really are just scumbags when they act like some of them are doing now. Its pretty bad when I have more specific gaming companies blacklisted from my wallet due to company practices and shady dealings than I do specific non-gaming companies as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're haters.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    I love Alan Carr too.

Also I don't want to be that guy, but it is 'Tesco' not 'Tescos'. I really can't help it but it is annoying to me as people putting dollar signs in brands is to you.
    He's great, a lot of his stuff gets really silly but certain bits such as that I adore. I wouldn't put him as one of my favourite comedians but I have hit someone for going on a homophobic rant about him. I'd probably do that for any gay person actually.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

It's a simplistic way to say "this company is full of money grubbing jerks" in a way that's supposed to seem clever. As you've shown, it's far too overused.

Not to say I can't think of a few. Rune$cape.

There's a line between being a company that sells a product and being a company that is only concerned with max profit, and will gladly make inferior products as long as they still sell well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    I've seen some pretty stretch ones... like trying to make the Kardashians into some variant of KKK. Yeah, they're vapid and stupid, but not at all in that vein.
    Or we can just replace the "K" with a "C" and drop the "h".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters