Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If aliens had access to this forum, what would they think about humanity?

Say there were aliens on some distant planet who understood English, and whose only other knowledge about humans somehow came from reading this forum. What might they think?

I believe they would think the following three things are by far the greatest threats to humanity:
    1. SJWs
    2. Muslim immigrants in Sweden
    3. The oppression of white, heterosexual men by non-whites, females, and gays.

It's really pretty sad.

Deleted
    Dear aliens,

please be sure not to believe any headline of this forum to be part of the main problems of people living here.

Infact the following topics are humanities largest problems:

1.) Why did blizzard nerf demonology warlocks?
    2.) If you cook a gnome, does it taste different than if you would eat it raw?
    3.) Would the world be a better place if it was full of ponies and friendship was magic?

Thank you, dear aliens. Please visit us only, if you dont plan to invade us!

Yours,
    rym
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2015-06-14 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Doobner View Post
    Say there were aliens on some distant planet who understood English, and whose only other knowledge about humans somehow came from reading this forum. What might they think?
    There are only a few females on planet earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

I believe they would think the following three things are by far the greatest threats to humanity:
    1. SJWs

It's really pretty awesome.
    It's all true though.

7+ Year Old Account
    If aliens were to be reading these forums, I would hope that they recognize me and take me home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

15+ Year Old Account
    What might they think?
    That asking fucking stupid questions doesn't get you banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Pretty stupid aliens if they had technology only good enough to access this site.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends who they believe?

They might end up thinking everything is perfect and there's no systemic issues in anything anywhere ever. Or they could end up thinking everything is shit with cops killing black people on sight and immigration like a tidal way literally drowning the west in a tsunami of Qur'ans and sandals.

I think Orlong would be their favorite character, too.

Deleted
    they'd stop and think 'Man, Taftvalue is edgy.'

then they'd leave and never come back

Deleted
    "What a bunch of assholes. They complain about everything and can never co-operate or compromise."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I think Orlong would be their favorite character, too.
    Probably would disregard the whole place as fiction.

scan-of-100000-galaxies-finds-no-evidence-of-advanced-alien-life

They read the forums and now are avoiding us!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    There are enough hints to "more" information existing besides this forum if that was all you could read to figure out a lot, even if that actual information isnt available. (such as hyperlinks existing for them but not working)

You can probably learn quite a lot about humanity from the social interactions you see between various regulars on this forum as well.

While their views of us would no doubt be exaggerated and inaccurate, they would probably get a lot of the more basic stuff about us right.

If they could see the code of the forum instead of just the plain text content, they could learn a crapton.

THe interesting question would be if they know English well enough to understand sarcasm in text form.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    what if they were already here but they got to many infractions and now banned? Good job mods

15+ Year Old Account
    They most likely have access to the whole internet if they got access to this forum.

From our behavior they would deduce we are pack animals because a lot of posts boil down to fighting for status. They would then infer several other traits and think of us as apex predators, like wolves.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    That jet fuel can't melt steel beams
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

One look at mall security and they'd move on for fear of offending us with "hello".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

7+ Year Old Account

1. SJWs

It's really pretty sad.
    Obviously biased person posts obviously biased thread about how obviously biased a forum is based solely on selective threads contained in one subforum. Next.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.