Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hey, It's now worth what it's worth. Free.

I feel like I should cut myself for spending $60 on it.

Fable 3 is decent, just started playing it again after a couple years and i'm really enjoying it. (I did think it was worse than it actually is until i started playing it again)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Am i the only person who didn't mind fable 3? Sure wasn't as good as the first two but i still had fun playing it.
    I didn't mind it, but it just wasn't worth $60 and was a bit of a letdown. Of the games I've finished, it was the worst, but I still enjoyed it. (I don't finish games that I hate.)
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an expert pie maker...made enough money to buy all the houses,businesses and enough to save every citizen just by making hundreds and hundreds of pies :S

Deleted
    Meh its a shit game anyways. Ill stick with Demons Souls, New Hitman and Deus Ex HR i got for free from PSN last week.

Am i the only person who didn't mind fable 3? Sure wasn't as good as the first two but i still had fun playing it.
    I'm the only person on this planet who enjoyed Fable 2 and 3 more than 1. Still don't really enjoy 1, for whatever reason. Fable 2 is still my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    haven't played fable 2 wish it was on pc, fable 2 would be the only game i would have if i bought an xbox so it would be pointless

If there were was any good feature in Fable 3, it would be the uninstall feature.

That game has no redeeming points.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Fable 3 isn't worth the time it takes to download

Just going to share a review of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaw85bliyQ

I didn't regret spending $60 on it. I was expecting something better, but I never regretted it.

Hmmmph.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's really disheartening to hear people say they hate it..i have fond memory's of invading reavers home to gather a pair of underwear for a crazed fan...dressing up as a giant chicken and chasing chickens around town...reanimating dead wolfs....being shrunk down and playing in a board game....or chasing a pair of drunk ghosts around a graveyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I'm an expert pie maker...made enough money to buy all the houses,businesses and enough to save every citizen just by making hundreds and hundreds of pies :S
    I have a new project for you: Africa!