What rapid fire rune

What rapid fire rune do you guys prefer to use, and with what passives? I personally enjoy fire support, the damage is ridiculous. From what I have heard no one rune stands out, and they're all fairly balanced.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bombardmen due to the small AoE capabilities my tree and skill ''build' is made for rapid fire or spike traps which you can go take a look at my gear is a little bit outdated due being retired for awhile other then fucking around for a bit but I farm MP 8-10 Quite easily by sitting there with a thumb up my you know what while I hold right click with perma gloom ( gloom then rapid fire ) and it keeps the LS as you rapid fire meaning the LS effect and the additional defense effect from the gloom DOES not wear off within the rapid fire it is permanent as long as you maintain rapid fire

You do Bola shot with the disc rune for infinite disc combined with nightstalker

What? I fucking hate the game but it doesn't mean I still know wtf am I doing :P

Place Sentry with bubble shield
    Sit in it
    Gloom
    Whirlwind your mouse ( Not necessary I just do it LOL ) with bombardment
    LS is perma until you stop rapid firing
    ????
    Profit
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-06-11 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Bombardmen due to the small AoE capabilities my tree and skill ''build' is made for rapid fire or spike traps which you can go take a look at my gear is a little bit outdated due being retired for awhile other then fucking around for a bit but I farm MP 8-10 Quite easily by sitting there with a thumb up my you know what while I hold right click with perma gloom ( gloom then rapid fire ) and it keeps the LS as you rapid fire meaning the LS effect and the additional defense effect from the gloom DOES not wear off within the rapid fire it is permanent as long as you maintain rapid fire

You do Bola shot with the disc rune for infinite disc combined with nightstalker

What? I fucking hate the game but it doesn't mean I still know wtf am I doing :P

Place Sentry with bubble shield
    Sit in it
    Gloom
    Whirlwind your mouse ( Not necessary I just do it LOL ) with bombardment
    LS is perma until you stop rapid firing
    ????
    Profit
    I miss condition grenades build.

Fucking loved it then they nerfed the proc rate to almost nothing.