10+ Year Old Account

Your favorite and least favorite video games company

Hey everyone, ok today topic is about video games companies. Tell me which video games company is your favorite or least favorite?

For me it's like this:

My current favorite video games companies are:

1-XSEED/Falcom (the awesome YS series, and Legend of Heroes series)

2-FromSoftware (well do I need to say? King's Field series, Tenchu series, and the Souls series)

3-Bandai Namco (Tales series after the death of the original studio WolfTeam, and my favorite 3D fighting games Soul Calibur series)

4-Obsidian Entertainment (I love Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter series, and of course Pillars of Eternity)

5-CDProjectRed (Well what can I say other than Witcher series masterpiece)

Video games companies that I dislike or least of my favorite:

1-SquareEnix (I still stick to my personal opinion that before the merge of Enix and SquareSoft...these companies individually were better and their games were way better and more memorable, yes we have awesome stuff like Nier Automata and Bravely Default but still these awesome games now are rare breed compare to how it used to be).

2-Capcom (I kinda lost respect of the company because of how they ruined one of my favorite JRPG Breath of Fire series (Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter was garbage unfortunately, and I didn't try Breath of Fire 6 yet).

3-Ubisoft (The amount of milking it does to it's product is ridiculous, pity because I really loved the Prince of Persia series in PS2 specially sand of time and warrior within, and it was annoying how they ruined For Honor I mean the game had a potential to be one of the best fighting online games of all time because of how unique the combat system was but they ruined it by not polishing it enough and once again milking milking milking, I can't deny that Assassin's Creed Origin being masterpiece though)

4-Konami (Ahhh this company..... I used to love it so much it was my favorite....until they killed Castlevania series, then 2015 was the last nail on the coffin when they cancelled Silent Hill latest game without giving any good reason...damn I love this series.... and of course the death and how they ruined Metal Gear series I know they had issue with Hideo Kojima but still).

My favorite and least favorite are the same- Square Enix.
    They made some of my favorite games so that's why I like them,I dislike them because they make some of the worst fucking PC ports in the industry,I hear FF15 is an exception though.

Favorite studios?
    Falcom/Xseed. For Ys / LoH/ Zwie

CDprojectRed Witcher trilogy

Obsidian Entertainment Kotor II, FONV, NWN II, PoE

Larian Studios. Divinity Games.

Remedy for MaxPayne and Alan wake

Biggest dissappointments in the modern industry?
    Bioware
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Bethesda
    Konami
    Bungie
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-03-08 at 03:30 PM.