Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Frostbite is the hardest mechanic in the fight, unfortunately your comp has no immunities (except the ret paladin which wont get it anyways), this means you'll get 2-3 frostbites and need to deal with at least 1-2 of them.
    Hand of Protection, i wonder why noone know this...
    proof 1:30 on our Diszipriest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJBO...tailpage#t=85s

Deleted
    Hi there, I would like to ask, if it doesnt bother you, how do you manage to succesfully use hand of protection on the player with arrow (frostbite debuff). Because in our case it seems just impossible for our pally to succesfully determine who will get the debuff and then cast the hand on him. Is there some sort of trick to that, like low latency on your communication software that you use, or target of target macro or is there some way to find out who will be the receiver of the debuff soon enough so our pally can protect him?

10+ Year Old Account
    We got our first kill last night, though we had some comp advantages over the OP:

Tanks: BRM/Pal (heh)
    Healers: MW, Disc, Sham
    DPS: Frost DK, Ret, Frost Mage (was fire, switched), Demo Lock (was Aff, switched), SV hunter

Make sure that your DPS are playing specs that they feel comfortable cleaving/bursting/target switching with, this is the reason why our warlock and mage swapped, because they were not that confident with fire/aff.

Try to interrupt as many Sand Bolts as you can, it's not the end of the world if they go out but your healers will appreciate it.

Depending on how comfortable you are in killing Sul before he empowers, you can either push Malakk before he casts a 2nd frostbite or get the 2nd frostbite and push him at high energy.

OP's comp can't do this, but there is a trick you can do where you can completely nullify a frostbite if every single ranged player has an immunity active before frostbite goes out (no way we're making the blue arrow > immunity trick reliably with oceanic latency): both of our pallies HoPed two ranged each, and our mage ice blocked (mistweaver isn't a valid target) right before malakk casted frostbite, and he didn't apply it to anyone. We were a little low on Sul dps so we were forced to CD through a 2nd frostbite. (We tried actually running groups for frostbite but it was chaos). Third frostbite that you get in malakk's 2nd empowerment is either immuned or we pretty much accept that the person will probably die especially if they're gotten any shadowed soul stacks by then.

We passed shadowed soul around DPS/Healers first, then when malakk was dead tanks both sat on stacks while the DPS/Healers just played ping pong with any others that may have spawned by then.

Kazajin empowerment can be tough to break while Sul/Malakk are still alive, if your tanks can manage it, try to keep Sul/Malakk within cleaving range of Kaz where possible, we ask all ranged except for our Void Tendrils disc priest and the biting cold target to try and stay close to the melee pile during this part so that Kaz is usually in cleaving range.

Twisted fate is pretty damn easy as long as you have a ranged standing at max range. If not, have fun wiping that attempt.

Kazrajin will probably be your final DPS target alive, and he should have 20-30% health left (anymore and you're in trouble). You may get 1 unavoidable Loa healing him due to his charging, you will just have to push through it (though you can avoid that with positioning). When Kaz is the only one alive just stack and blow remaining raid defensive/healing cooldowns.

If you have a choice of different tanks unlike the OP, put your best avoidance/damage tank on Malakk primarily (BRM/Druid shine here), avoidance tanks gain frigid assault stacks slowly while non avoidance tanks rely more on CDs to deal with the incoming damage. Try to avoid getting stunned, it's 15 seconds of the tank dealing no damage.

Have fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bedno View Post
    Hi there, I would like to ask, if it doesnt bother you, how do you manage to succesfully use hand of protection on the player with arrow (frostbite debuff). Because in our case it seems just impossible for our pally to succesfully determine who will get the debuff and then cast the hand on him. Is there some sort of trick to that, like low latency on your communication software that you use, or target of target macro or is there some way to find out who will be the receiver of the debuff soon enough so our pally can protect him?
    Our Holypala got a mark (purple stone) our Diszipriest / Moonkin / and sometimes if we have our restro Druid, have to stand next to him.
    He start Holding (before the Fristbite comes) HoP rdy to instandly click it over the person @ this bossfight its the only moment where he isn't using his raidframe, but the Holypala need horrible good reflexes, its a window of 0,5sec. after seeing the arrow.
    Our Warlock and S-Prist are easy to heal, the Mage block.

If u want to b clear that one Frostbite won'T come for sure u need to have 2 Pala and use 4 HoP + Bubbles + Iceblock or whatever, but this only depend on your Pala reactions.

I hope i it will help a bit and i'm sry for my bad english