Poll: which console will you buy?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I am going to buy a playstation. M$ have done to much damge for me to buy one. I may, Just may get one down the line, in 3 years time, when it is on sale at my neast super market. The playstation is 100 euro(or dollars, but over 100 dollars for eu) people who know what they are talking about say it is about 25-33% more powerfull. It is Indie friendly, I like the games more, and i am not forced to have a camera on at all times. I will say, Xbox have redemted itself a lot for me, But i do not trust M$, if it was not for sony, all that DRM would be there now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Really? Were you playing the same thing as me? Because every playstation move I've tried was ten times worse at tracking than what my Kinect is. User error on your part maybe? The move was so bad I had a buddy of mine return his for another one, and the 2nd one wasn't any better
    Never had an issue with it, either im lucky or you're unlucky, my friend had steel batalion, that alone is enough to say the move was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Really? Were you playing the same thing as me? Because every playstation move I've tried was ten times worse at tracking than what my Kinect is. User error on your part maybe? The move was so bad I had a buddy of mine return his for another one, and the 2nd one wasn't any better.
    Because it's not possible that it was User Error on your part with the move...right? I've never tried the move but I can tell you that the Kinect was freaking annoying at tracking a lot of the time for me. Reading internet reviews tells me that I'm not the only one.