Deleted

Megaera HC help. 10 man.

Currently progging on Meg 10HC Tanking it
    Want to know your guys tips ect. Atm feels fine until the 5/6th head when I tank the red head then go onto the green head.
    Our kill order is Blue>Red>Arcane repeat. Going from red to green just hurts so much trying to save my big cds for that point but red head hurts like a bitch also. Tips would be nice.

What we do is use heroism/bl on the second redhead to make sure it goes down before the second breath.

General tips for this encounter would be to get your DS/min as high as possible and use Bone Shield after the rampage phase and then use AMS on the first breath - this way you can get nearly 100% uptime of Bone Shield on each head.

If you could provide some logs it becomes easier to give some useful advice to you and your raid group...

Deleted
    Just really want a general overview on what a few people are doing for the red-green.
    Atm what I'm doing which seems to be fine is keeping bone shield up when i'm going onto a new head so it's up for the first breath, then the second breath using vamp blood and obv trying to max my DS heals, then on the 3rd breath (if there is one) is using AMS. since AMS is a treat and it's usually the 3rd breath that starts to hurt the most (3rd stack of rot armor, 3 dots ect) I've tried the IBF glyph then I can use IBF on every 2nd head but atm surviving isn't a problem until the red to green. so I've tried reverting back to normal to have the 12 sec or so of IBF which will work a treat if time right should be able to soak two breaths. Dps isn't really a problem everyones hitting about 200-220k maybe more. The only part that seems to hurt is after the red head which is fine use maybe pain supress/hand of purity if things get hairy is running after the rampage to the green head. Since we're on the arcane head all healers struggle to be in range with me at that point. and with the dot and the green head having his AS buff up it just hurts like a bitch.
    I don't currently have logs atm but I'll ask a guildie when they come online for you.

We have 1 healer dedicated to the green head's tank for the arcane phase.