Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    I would enjoy that honestly, but there is the point of Ubisoft already pulling that exclusivity deal on Nintendo or whatever.

Also since this thread is here, just might as well report how smoothly Amiibos work on the N3DS honestly. It's kinda impressive.

Loving nintendo, so i get a wii u for a decent price, get ssb and now have to wait for a gamecube controller adapter to ship from amazon because nintendo is run by a bunch of fucktards who are purposely keeping things understocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Loving nintendo, so i get a wii u for a decent price, get ssb and now have to wait for a gamecube controller adapter to ship from amazon because nintendo is run by a bunch of fucktards who are purposely keeping things understocked.
    The only time I'll ever agree with you.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Rayman "leak" was faked.

of course it was fake, they gave him eye brows. Like hello?

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I want mewtwo now. I wonder what his final smash will be. Probably Mega Y again :/

Also i have been watching WiiU videos and I see people short hop/jump yet when I try it in the 3DS version my character always jumps the highest. Is there no way to short jump in the 3ds version?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I want mewtwo now. I wonder what his final smash will be. Probably Mega Y again :/

Also i have been watching WiiU videos and I see people short hop/jump yet when I try it in the 3DS version my character always jumps the highest. Is there no way to short jump in the 3ds version?
    just tap it instead of holding it down

- - - Updated - - -

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I might just suck really bad but I feel like the 3DS isn't optimal in a competitve one on one setting (for glory). Or I am just really bad. I think I'm just bad lol

So who's everyone playing atm? I'm rotating between Rosalina, Dark pit and Palutena. I just got Lucinas trophy on solo and well I kinda really like her with the little I've played. Olimar too as I've always been a fan of pikmin but I feel like he is too complicated for me to. I already have trouble with luma management but pikmin? Nty.

bowser jr, lucario, and diddy kong are my mains

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been mainly playing Duck Hunt, but have spent some time on Pac. Also have gone back to play a bit on my past mains, R.O.B., Game&Watch and Ness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Falcon, Fox, Marth, Link when I am up against a character that cant deal well with zoning. Also Ike from time to time, less so than Marth though.

Deleted
    King Dedede, DK, Ganon and Shiek are the ones I main atm. I've also been playing a lot as Charizard, Little Mac and Luigi.

Livin the dream playing my favorite badass villains Bowser and GDorf all day long. Fuck your tiers. Wishing I could use the glorious Ganon model in Hyrule Warriors though.

Oh... also ZSS, Falcon, Marth (basically only for melee nostalgia, y u get nerfed) and Sonic...

I miss Wolf. /tear
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2015-02-20 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Livin the dream playing my favorite badass villains Bowser and GDorf all day long. Fuck your tiers. Wishing I could use the glorious Ganon model in Hyrule Warriors though.

Oh... also ZSS, Falcon, Marth (basically only for melee nostalgia, y u get nerfed) and Sonic...

I miss Wolf. /tear
    Ganondorf > Tiers

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Puff as I'm a big Puff player in Melee. Biggest issue is that she can get KO'ed before 100% pretty easily but I think with more practice I can get her down. My go to character if I want to try and win is Yoshi, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good in Sm4sh.
    Hey everyone

Mii brawler is fantastic.

Great speed, good jumps. Amazing move pool. Shot put, onslaught, helicopter kick and fient jump is what I am using.

Down throw into helicopter kick kills. It's great. Shot put has amazing edge guarding.

I think my Rosalina usage like, is 5 times my 2nd most used character even.

I'm not sure who is the 2nd most used at this point...it may be Shulk despite how bad he is.