Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Mii swordfighter winning tournaments

"tournaments". As much as I like the sword mii, the guy playing against and the other players that lost to him are terrrrrrible. The used 3 different characters while not knowing how to properly recover on any of them.

The only way I see people losing to sword mii is if they have very limited exp fighting them, or are new to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    "tournaments". As much as I like the sword mii, the guy playing against and the other players that lost to him are terrrrrrible. The used 3 different characters while not knowing how to properly recover on any of them.

The only way I see people losing to sword mii is if they have very limited exp fighting them, or are new to the game.
    yeah but who the hell has alot of exp against any of the miis?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

yeah but who the hell has alot of exp against any of the miis?
    Well, my friends and I do, but thats just from messing around a bunch offline and in customs. Plus since you can browse and DL mii's along with QR codes, it's fun sitting around with friends having fights like Gandhi vs. Leonidas, Bill Clinton vs. George W, and Bill Nye vs. Neil Tyson. Had an 8 man founding fathers match the other night at a party too.

They really need to allow basic 1 1 1 mii's online. I get Nintendo's stance on kid friendly safe environments, but considering every other match online has someone named DIKBREATH or TWATSTOMPR, I dont see a huge issue with basic non custom miis.

Well, my friends and I do, but thats just from messing around a bunch offline and in customs. Plus since you can browse and DL mii's along with QR codes, it's fun sitting around with friends having fights like Gandhi vs. Leonidas, Bill Clinton vs. George W, and Bill Nye vs. Neil Tyson. Had an 8 man founding fathers match the other night at a party too.

They really need to allow basic 1 1 1 mii's online. I get Nintendo's stance on kid friendly safe environments, but considering every other match online has someone named DIKBREATH or TWATSTOMPR, I dont see a huge issue with basic non custom miis.
    Well I mean I took Mii Gunner to APEX but I understand its not normal.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Well I mean I took Mii Gunner to APEX but I understand its not normal.
    Were you allowed to use different customs or was it just 1 1 1? Cause I reck shit with that grenade launcher.

For tournaments most places only allow standard 111 miis. However mii brawler up b is op. Kills at 20% with the right combos
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Were you allowed to use different customs or was it just 1 1 1? Cause I reck shit with that grenade launcher.
    APEX was 111, Evo is going to have some customs for all characters, but they have a list of which custom setups are allowed. Its super weird.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

APEX was 111, Evo is going to have some customs for all characters, but they have a list of which custom setups are allowed. Its super weird.
    Understandable though. Diddys super rocket barrel, fit trainer's super hoop, plus a few others I just wouldnt want to see in a tourney lol. If custom tourneys take off though it'll really keep the tier lists shaken up for quite a while.

Not saying I want all tourneys to allow customs, but some should be interesting.

Understandable though. Diddys super rocket barrel, fit trainer's super hoop, plus a few others I just wouldnt want to see in a tourney lol. If custom tourneys take off though it'll really keep the tier lists shaken up for quite a while.

Not saying I want all tourneys to allow customs, but some should be interesting.
    There is some pikachu custom that can kill at like likes than 50%. I think customs are cool for fun, but I don't think they have a place in competitive play.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

There is some pikachu custom that can kill at like likes than 50%. I think customs are cool for fun, but I don't think they have a place in competitive play.
    Oh ya like I said, top tourneys and such should be no customs, but im not opposed to having some tourneys run customs. Palutena becomes decent with customs, along with some others. It'll keep it from being stale, if it ever gets stale, considering im still playing smash 64 i doubt it, but w/e. That being said, we need a master list of customs that need to be removed from any tourney play (eyeballs power vision(shulk), the crazy gap closer side special bowser has, gust cape(mario), kong tornado, the 2 i mentioned above, and soaring tornado(dr mario)).
    Last edited by Gatsbybutters; 2015-05-17 at 11:27 PM.

o.0

K.K. Slider Mii Gunner only DLC outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    o.0

K.K. Slider Mii Gunner only DLC outfit.

Sauce on this, did the put out new info?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Sauce on this, did the put out new info?
    http://www.smashbros.com/us/dlc/index.html

Looks like shantae has a good chance of being next dlc, her creator tweeted something like thanks Nintendo see you in smash before it was deleted.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Looks like shantae has a good chance of being next dlc, her creator tweeted something like thanks Nintendo see you in smash before it was deleted.
    https://twitter.com/MrBozon/status/596939812763873280

that tweet still exists, though I think it was more to get people to vote for her

pls gief chibi robo
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Inking for smash

MAKE THAT AND SELL IT TO ME!

ALSO BAYONETTA

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I want Inking for smash

MAKE THAT AND SELL IT TO ME!

ALSO CHIBI ROBO
    i agree genn
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

If I have to see ONE MORE CHARIZARD IN FOR GLORY.

All they do is spam Forward B. WHY

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    If I have to see ONE MORE CHARIZARD IN FOR GLORY.

All they do is spam Forward B. WHY
    Flare blitz is the most fun move in the game.
    Gamdwelf the Mage