RoRO in PVP? Im tempted to stack mastery..

I just got this awesome little trinket, since I'm crit stacked right now for pvp its giving me like 60% crit when it procs (meh?) I'm tempted to stack mastery and see if it's worth using, i still have like 34% crit if i regem and reforge..

Thinks its worth it?

My up time on tigereye brew isnt too bad in pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really. The Proc rate in PvP is 1/4 the normal proc rate. So say you got the 502 version of the trinket, Normally it procs every 75 seconds (unhasted). In PvP, it would proc more like every 300 seconds (5 minutes).

It's definitely procing more than that, and it lasts 20 seconds, instead of 10. I had it go off about 4 times in a 7 min arena match.

I popped in a BG to try it out today but because of the ilvl cap it sort of diminishes your offstats a whole lot and ended up proccing haste for me. It also didn't seem to "double up" on stats and was overall a fairly low amount. Having your damage reduced for 20 seconds is simply not worth it to get 15 seconds of slightly increased damage (compared to a non-rune TEB). The current advantage the trinket has in PvE doesn't translate well when the buff lasts twice as long and gives half the effect - it's almost 4 times as bad. The Jin'Rokh trinket however is very good - pop TEB with 3 Blades up and you will get a nice 15 second burst window.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    I popped in a BG to try it out today but because of the ilvl cap it sort of diminishes your offstats a whole lot and ended up proccing haste for me. It also didn't seem to "double up" on stats and was overall a fairly low amount. Having your damage reduced for 20 seconds is simply not worth it to get 15 seconds of slightly increased damage (compared to a non-rune TEB). The current advantage the trinket has in PvE doesn't translate well when the buff lasts twice as long and gives half the effect - it's almost 4 times as bad. The Jin'Rokh trinket however is very good - pop TEB with 3 Blades up and you will get a nice 15 second burst window.
    I completely forgot about the drop in iLvl. since the item level is dropped to 496 in Battlegrounds and Arenas, it has a 0.751089666
    UNHASTED Real PPM or once everey 319 seconds. This will increase with haste of course and you COULD get a bit lucky with procs but on average you really only should get 2-3 procs every 10 minutes.