Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I think it was also something to do with gearing.

Most 10man rather take an Elemental, since without Resto or Elemental any Int Mail is wasted.

Since Resto is crap for 10man, Elemental is quite popular for 10man, healing tide as additional raid CD will increase this effect.

If you're Enhancer, any Int Mail goes for 2nd gear if you don't have a 2nd Shaman, with a Hunter & Elemental, any Mail Loot won't be wasted.

Gearing is a huge factor in 10man, you need to cover any Loot possibility at least once so that Heroic loot isn't wasted during progress.

Also, many 10man have a single melee, that single bullet should perform decent in ANY situation, AoE / Cleave / Single target.
    Also factor in most groups, especially 10 mans want to limit their melee roster to two melee at absolute most. If your melee also has a ranged counterpart well, its just bad luck that you may have to use your offspec tonight. I also see Spell Haste from Elemental as a huge point. We personally had bad luck with Warlocks this tier so we had to keep getting our Hunter to use his pet for it which took away from another less important buff. If I wasnt one of the guilds better players/dps as Enhance I wouldve been Elemental for quite a few fights just for Spell Haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentist View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2gmkudmichxv8ucn/

I'm ok with this for now, granted retarded downtime and boss is horrible to dps as a melee .. enhance doing ok.
    Why is the first rogue 60k dps ahead of you (or am i reading smth wrong)?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Why is the first rogue 60k dps ahead of you (or am i reading smth wrong)?
    Assassination got buffed and looks like that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapulani View Post
    Assassination got buffed and looks like that now.
    The top rogue is playing combat.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    The top rogue is playing combat.
    I never learned how to read.

Deleted
    @devlore Some insight into the differences we're seeing with Windwalker DPS on PTR: http://bit.ly/14Eo7UP @Warcraft

look at what Lore just said they are getting much higher results internally for monks. It might also be true for shamans? a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

no wonder they dont show us their results its all flawed LOL

Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o7o1b0yhdbne85m5/

Segment to see each attempt naturally.

How do they go about nerfing the fuck out of enhance, and leave rogues doing what they do ? He was peaking at 1 MILLION dps mid attempt.

funny bit:

apparently the reason for the nerfs is so that shamans will fit into lore better. The dark shaman have tortured and twisted the elements for miles around so all "pure" shamans will be completely useless in the siege

back on track:

the argument on whether to take a hunter or enhancer is seriously derailing this thread and needs to go. People will always prefer ranged regardless of dps case closed.

any updates on the changes to healing rain? anyone have logs?

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    funny bit:

apparently the reason for the nerfs is so that shamans will fit into lore better. The dark shaman have tortured and twisted the elements for miles around so all "pure" shamans will be completely useless in the siege
    Actually dark shamanism would actually make real shamanism stronger, was the elementals would be a lot more willing to aid beating the dark shamans to a pulp.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardea View Post
    @devlore Some insight into the differences we're seeing with Windwalker DPS on PTR: http://bit.ly/14Eo7UP @Warcraft

look at what Lore just said they are getting much higher results internally for monks. It might also be true for shamans? a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

no wonder they dont show us their results its all flawed LOL
    This could be an interesting twist if they've found a build that gives us a considerable gain over current best reforge/gem builds. From what he was saying the WW monk issue seems to tie directly into them using builds that nobody else bothers with...

Crit/strength/2h builds anyone?

Glyph of Shamanistic rage now activates UA damage/silence + VT horror effect again .

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/370351669764055040

Yay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Glyph of Shamanistic rage now activates UA damage/silence + VT horror effect again .

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/370351669764055040

Yay.
    That only makes sense imo, and thus a good change/bug fix.

Deleted
    Is there a chance that we Elemental Shammies are gonna like Crit in 5.4? I ask, because all the Mail Intellect gear from Ordos have Spirit + Crit.. Kinda weird if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Is there a chance that we Elemental Shammies are gonna like Crit in 5.4? I ask, because all the Mail Intellect gear from Ordos have Spirit + Crit.. Kinda weird if you ask me.
    indeed oO at least the amulets are useful but all this crit/spirit makes ordos very unattractive
    by the way leather int is the same (spirit/crit) except the helmet (spirit/mastery)
    clothies got a nice mix.
    Last edited by Nebria; 2013-08-22 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Crit isn't as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. A 559 ordos item with spirit/crit will still be better than a differently itemized 553 ilvl, assuming you are not overcapping hit. It's not optimal but not as bad as certain other specs (used to) have really really bad secondaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    That only makes sense imo, and thus a good change/bug fix.
    I'm not sure if this is needed balance wise though. They are already removing 34 second Tremor Totem and we lost the ability to cast totems while silenced. It's not like locks need to be even better against us then they already are.

Latest ptr shows 2 changes: doubled damage of fire nova for enha, and nerfed power of healing rain.

Deleted
    Jesus christ that FN buff is going to be retarded if you do at least 2 spreads.

Lava burst, Lava lash, Fire nova seems to get some buffs... What do you guys think, how much % would theese new changes buff us overall compared to others?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Latest ptr shows 2 changes: doubled damage of fire nova for enha, and nerfed power of healing rain.
    But Healing Rain has also been given a 6 target hard cap and turned into a smart heal. It's not listed in the datamining, but both that change, and the 30% nerf to HR have been live on the PTR since Tuesday.