10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    wtf is this?

i dont care about the fire nerfs being reverted, that has nothing to with what i was talking about... why you link this and say the lock changes were being reverted?

Deleted
    wtf you misundertood him

Deleted
    our execute phase as afflic will be so strong in 5.4, i managed to pull off 1,3 million dmg haunts with nothing but self buffs on a boss dummy, i can hardly to try it out for real.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    our execute phase as afflic will be so strong in 5.4, i managed to pull off 1,3 million dmg haunts with nothing but self buffs on a boss dummy, i can hardly to try it out for real.
    Meanwhile in Destro land..

/sob

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Meanwhile in Destro land..

/sob
    yeah that sucks, luckily 5.4 is still a long way off, and hopefully they will give destro some proper buffs by the time it is released.

our execute as afflic will be much more about haunt spamming than drain soul, im kinda liking it.

Yay, affli execute gonna be like destro : keep those shards until a good intel proc, and then BOOM.

Deleted
    I bet your 1,3 million dmg haunt was with procs and amplification trinket. People keep forgetting that that trinket has a 2 min icd and even when the proc is up, you wont crit 100% of the time. Yes the highest possible crits in 5.4 will be higher than ever before, but your average dmg wont go up even close to where the burst will be. If anything, affliction looses ability to move during execute... no drain soul, no haunt, no ua while moving.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, my haunts are hitting for less than 180k atm on ptr, 551 itemlevel, dark intent, coe and haunt debuff was what I had. So I have no idea how you managed to pull off over 1 million crit.. Unless you gem intellect all over and get Gosac (+ all possible buffs/procs), in which case you're doing it wrong anyways.. don't spread wrong info please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darlissa View Post
    I bet your 1,3 million dmg haunt was with procs and amplification trinket. People keep forgetting that that trinket has a 2 min icd and even when the proc is up, you wont crit 100% of the time. Yes the highest possible crits in 5.4 will be higher than ever before, but your average dmg wont go up even close to where the burst will be. If anything, affliction looses ability to move during execute... no drain soul, no haunt, no ua while moving.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, my haunts are hitting for less than 180k atm on ptr, 551 itemlevel, dark intent, coe and haunt debuff was what I had. So I have no idea how you managed to pull off over 1 million crit.. Unless you gem intellect all over and get Gosac (+ all possible buffs/procs), in which case you're doing it wrong anyways.. don't spread wrong info please.
    i did have GoSac but i was gemmed fully into mastery with 12,8k mastery at ilvl 546 and they were doing around 190-360k non-crit. ofc you're right, at the time i did have the amp proc and 10 stacks of the new int proc trink and if you use the 360K non-crit with the amp trinket it will become 1,3 million, (360000*2)*1,84=1342800

or just check this http://i.imgur.com/pMck3ml.jpg?1

so as of right now on the ptr whats the order of dps per specs? is destro on top still? is affliction seem like its the way to go? is demo still gonna do good damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    so as of right now on the ptr whats the order of dps per specs? is destro on top still? is affliction seem like its the way to go? is demo still gonna do good damage?
    when was destro ever on top lol?

Deleted
    what do you mean, "is destro on top still?", destro havent been top dps since early hc progression. afflic seems to be in a very good place with very good burst and extremely strong execute. demo is looking solid but still seem dependent on UVLS unless you are gearing and gemming heavily into crit and destro is currently behind afflic and demo.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-07-16 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    Destro was ever on top? :S.

Seems to be Afflic>Demo>Destro atm, depending on fight. If there is a tonne of movement Demo gets the luxury of AD while Afflic does not. Destro will probably find a niche boss somewhere like it has done for the whole expansion, but remain nothing special.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    Very, very early ToT before Demo got UVLS and anyone got the Metagem.

Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    what do you mean, "is destro on top still?", destro havent been top dps since progression. afflic seems to be in a very good place with very good burst and extremely strong execute. demo is looking solid and destro is currently behind afflic and demo.
    geez thanks alot for the sarcasm and making fun of what i put even though it was a serious question i asked, maybe what i put would give you a little hint at how long its been since i've played.

well thank you almara2512 at least you actually answered my question instead of just posting "when was destro ever on top? lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Very, very early ToT before Demo got UVLS and anyone got the Metagem.
    Ah, from the sounds of it I thought he had the impression Destro was on Top on PTR at the start of 5.4 PTR.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by darlissa View Post
    I bet your 1,3 million dmg haunt was with procs and amplification trinket. People keep forgetting that that trinket has a 2 min icd and even when the proc is up, you wont crit 100% of the time.
    I just tested the Amp trinket on the PTR, it is definitely not on a 2min ICD. I was getting proc intervals of 1min 45 sec to 1min 50 sec (20min test on target dummy, self buffed and T16 gear). If it was an ICD there would not be this variance. Also, Blizz has stated they like the RPPM system and I highly doubt that they would go back to the ICD system now (although I would like it much more). It's too early in the PTR for the numbers to be finalized on most items, we will probably see finalization of the %'s towards the end of the PTR cycle.

Also, the Amp trinket does not increase your chance to crit, it increases Crit DMG and Crit Healing. So yes, they wont crit 100% of the time but it's because the trinket has nothing to do with crit rating but with crit dmg and healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norp View Post
    I just tested the Amp trinket on the PTR, it is definitely not on a 2min ICD. I was getting proc intervals of 1min 45 sec to 1min 50 sec (20min test on target dummy, self buffed and T16 gear). If it was an ICD there would not be this variance. Also, Blizz has stated they like the RPPM system and I highly doubt that they would go back to the ICD system now (although I would like it much more). It's too early in the PTR for the numbers to be finalized on most items, we will probably see finalization of the %'s towards the end of the PTR cycle.

Also, the Amp trinket does not increase your chance to crit, it increases Crit DMG and Crit Healing. So yes, they wont crit 100% of the time but it's because the trinket has nothing to do with crit rating but with crit dmg and healing.
    idd, its more likely that it has a rpp, of 0,5 similar to UVLS. Uvls should in theory be able to synergize very well with the amp trinket if you can get the UVLS proc during or b4 the amp trink or just have crit dots rolling.

Deleted
    Amp trinket is 1min45 ICD iirc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norp View Post

If people actually scrolled back through the thread they would get this information.

The Amp trinket and the 11761 crit rating on proc trinket are both 105 second internal CD

The stacking int one is RPPM

The other are just a waste of time for single target honestly.

The synergy between UVLS and the amp trinket is big, but UVLS will be replaced next tier by the t16 trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Amp trinket is 1min45 ICD iirc
    i stand corrected.