Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I could totally understand that in the next patch, presuming there are weapons at the end of the legendary quest chain, we get the Fangs of the Father again. The reason I say this is because Wrathion constantly refers you through the legendary quests as the rogue who created the Fangs of the Father. It'd make 100% sense if we got an updated version of them next patch.

well i would like to see them returning but 17 agility is not much imo they maybe need double the amount
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal theory, and something that I hope is false?

The 5.4 legendary weapon also include the option to simply buff old legendaries. And I really hope this is false.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    well i would like to see them returning but 17 agility is not much imo they maybe need double the amount
    I think 17 was the old bonus - up to 57 now. Havent played mop so no input :/ it's just pure speculation at this point

Quote Originally Posted by FatRastafarian View Post
    I think 17 was the old bonus - up to 57 now. Havent played mop so no input :/ it's just pure speculation at this point
    oh i see make it a 100 and they will truly become legendary ! ^^ i'd like them returning honestly i like the proc even tho the daggers werent that lagendary back in cata

I would love it! They didn't look great, but it would be nice to see a nod to our past endeavors.

It would just seem a teeny bit like they cheated though (saying the legendary questline would end w/ legendary weapons?)

I think it'd be great if we got them again but with changes to the model and cosmetic effect (the slowfall with a 5 min cd was lame compared to the mount that Dragonwrath had).
    Would be very interesting to see the Fangs of the Father with a touch of Sha and Mogu on it

i personally like the concept of upgrading all the quest-based past legendaries. shadowmourne, valnyr, daggers, hell if you've still got atiesh sitting around upgrade that bitch, too. just write it as a continuation of the quests that you started by getting them. they've shoehorned LESS appropriate things into lore.

the dropped ones can rot, they're just another loot item. but the quest based ones were fun to obtain, all of them, despite the droprate frustrations.

FoTF were not that "legendary" tbh, Dragonwrath was from the previous tier and was better than them and totally op for arcane mages on hc spine, as combat u could consider urself lucky enough if you got 3 procs during an entire boss encounter (without considering the risk of wasting it due to boss mechanics).
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2013-06-12 at 03:14 PM.

Deleted
    Maybe its blizzards attempt at balancing rogues in pvp haha, could imagine the downscaling on item levels the procs on these would be pretty strong in a battleground/arena.

would be cool to see old legendaries comming back or just play scaling up to to tiers if its balancing problems then just tune the content properly ^^

It would be very cool if to defeat the Sha of Pride/Garrosh that you needed to have someone(s) in group have an old legendary equipped for certain parts of the encounter and be content with "scaling back" or "humbling down" to avoid the raw power and coolios of the newest fangled gear.

I am almost certain that this is the initial legendary testing. Think about it, they aren't going to make new legendary models for every single desirable weapon this tier. You are going to get augmentations off your old legendaries to put on your cloak OR old legendaries will be scaled through your completion of the legendary quest line. Provides nostalgia as well as further gating for the quest line. Probably a good time to go back and get those shinies you've always wanted if you don't already have them.

Deleted
    I don't think they will do legendary scaling. Having to run Ulduar 25 on my druid for a weapon that will be BiS forever is kinda dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by IloveGerardWay View Post
    I don't think they will do legendary scaling. Having to run Ulduar 25 on my druid for a weapon that will be BiS forever is kinda dumb.
    My guess would be they are only maybe doing something with the daggers because it was from the same guy before. Him upgrading other legendaries wouldn't make sense.

But in all odds it will likely be nothing.

BiS forever? No. BiS for a tier? Possibly.

I am still throwing my bets behind wrathion taking the former legendary effects and applying them to your cape that he said he could imprint some of his own essence on. Can't hurt to run Uld just in case :P.

Deleted
    still stacks slow-ish at lvl 90. but yeah the agi is buffed on PTR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmzhtwHS19w <- if build up time interests anyone. (Did not notice my hotkeys got messed up when i copy pasted from live)

Would be fun to get some use of the old daggers again!
    Last edited by mmoc106636973d; 2013-06-13 at 05:53 AM.

Deleted
    Would love to see the old legendary infusion happen. Missing both my set of Fang of the Feather and Warglaives, only get to use them @ PTR testing.

I wouldn't be mad at not using a new SoO weapon if it meant busting Dragonwrath back out.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

just for the sake of argument sounds like a rly nice ideea to get the old legendaryes back but tbh i dont think i get to use my warglaives in a competitive raiding again or the fangs daggers altho i will pick them glaives any given day that look is sick

on a side note where the OP saw the buffs to the fangs cuz i missed that in the patch notes released so far