Page 1 of 16
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Siege of Orgrimmar Bosses for Reals

    Edit - Let's spruce up this OP:

    Siege of Orgrimmar Bosses

    Part 1 - Vale of Eternal Sorrows

    Immerseus - Tears of the Vale
    Giant sha-infected water elemental.


    The Fallen Protectors
    Pandaren members of the Golden Lotus, who are all bad and stuff.

    Norushen
    Mogu-shaped titan construct that formerly watched over the Dark Heart of Y'Shaarj before it was taken by Garrosh's forces.

    The Sha of Pride
    The Seventh Sha


    Part 2 - The Underhold

    Galakras - Zaela's protodrake mount
    A big protodragon with some kickass armor on it. Untextured image only so far.


    The Iron Juggernaut
    The Horde's newest warmachine.


    Kor'Kron Dark Shaman
    A pair of dark shaman named Haromm and Kardris. They summoned debased and polluted elementals.

    Nazgrim
    Big Naz.

    Part 3 - Gates of Retribution

    Malkorok
    Boo, hiss. He probably goes all Old God corruption on us, but no pics of that yet.

    Spoils of Pandaria
    No idea what this one's about - sounds like a non-standard encounter. Could be enslaved Pandarian races/beasts, captured Mogu tech, etc. No sign of Aethas Sunreaver as a boss encounter yet, so he might be here with mogu Blood Golems and so forth.

    Thok the Bloodthirsty
    Some guy named Thok. Apparently he's the violent sort.

    Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    A goblin, I'm betting. Guess some of them stand by Garrosh, at least.

    Part 4 - Downfall

    Paragons of the Klaxxi
    "Your gods are not our gods, outsider. If the Old Ones ever return, we mantid will once again stand by their side." - Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver

    Garrosh Hellscream - Warchief of the True Horde
    You've come a wrong way, baby.






    World Bosses

    So far there is word of several world bosses - the four August Celestials and a yaungol who has become a demigod through apparent elemental ascension. The four celestials are probably all one encounter.

    The August Celestials are encountered on a new small zome called the Timeless Isle. Orods' whereabouts are unknown at present.

    The Celestial's are World Bosses on Timeless Isle.

    Dungeon Journal entries:

    Chi-Ji, The Red Crane: The trial of Chi-Ji is a test of hope. Uncertain of the future of his people, Emperor Shaohao sought out the great Red Crane. The Great Crane challenged Shaohao to find the hope within himself, and cast off his uncertainty. Once the Sha of Doubt was vanquished, the Emperor became a beacon of hope for his people. To pass the trial of the Crane, warriors must believe in hope, even in the darkest of days.

    Yu'lon, The Jade Serpent: The trial of Yu'lon is a test of wisdom and faith. With omens of a bleak future floating through his mind, Emperor Shaohao climbed to the summit of Mount Neverest to seek the council of the Jade Serpent. Yu'lon urged Shaohao to cast off the dark emotions that plagued him, and through his trials, Emperor Shaohao would become one with the land. To pass the trial of the Serpent, warriors must be wise in their choices.

    Niuzao, The Black Ox: The trial of Niuzao is a test of bravery and fortitude. When Emperor Shaohao was overcome with fear, the Black Ox counseled him to face his fears directly. After a protracted battle with the Sha of Fear, the Emperor emerged victorious. To pass the trial of the Ox, warriors must be resolute in the face of overwhelming danger.

    Xuen, The White Tiger: The trial of Xuen is simultaneously a test of strength and a test of restraint. When Xuen gave Emperor Shaohao a 10-foot-pole and asked him to strike one of Xuen's warriors, the Emperor could not land a blow. For without restraint, anger and hatred run wild. To pass the trial of the Tiger, warriors must harness their power, while burying their thoughts of violence.

    Ordos, Fire-God of the Yaungol: Ordos was once a shaman of the Yaungol who sacrificed himself to the flame, following the promises of the Fire Lords, in order to become a demigod. His flesh is eternally seared with fires, putting him in endless agony. Yaungol Fire-Keepers ritualistically set themselves ablaze to emulate the ascension of Ordos, and cast enchantments and prayers to ease his pain.

    source for much of this info - http://leviathonlx.blogspot.ro/
    Thanks Levi!
    -------


    Okay. PTR launched, and we have models for one boss so far.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-17056

    But there must be MORE bosses! Let's comb through the icons and strings and piece some identities together!

    So far I've noticed the following names:

    A 'Siege Engineer!'
    Xaril, Master Poisoner!
    Sun Tenderheart!
    Skeer! Hiske! Iyyokuk! who might be mantid!

    ...Never heard of some of those guys!

    Post more stuff you notice.
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2013-06-13 at 03:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Yes you have.

    Xaril is a Klaxxi Paragon.

  3. #3
    Courtesy of http://leviathonlx.blogspot.ro/

    Build 17056 Dungeon Journal - SoO
    The Siege of Orgrimmar

    Immerseus: Tears of the Vale (PH)

    The Fallen Protectors

    Norushen

    The Sha of Pride

    Galakras: Zaela's Drake

    Iron Juggernaut

    Kor'kron Dark Shaman: Haromm and Kardris trained thousands of shaman to whisper reverently to the elements to requisition their aid. The army of Garrosh, however, does not ask - they take what they desire in the name of the True Horde. Dark Shamanism forces the elements into servitude, twisting them into burned-out ash, corrupted waters, and toxic air.

    General Nazgrim: Once a grunt in service of the former warchief, Thrall, General Nazgrim rose quickly through the ranks after overwhelming victories in Grizzly Hills and the sunken city of Vashj'ir. Fiercly loyal to the Horde and bound by a rigorous code of honor and duty, Nazgrim will hold the line for his warchief until his dying breath.

    Malkorak

    Spoils of Pandaria: Enslaved Pandaria races

    Thok the Bloodthirsty

    Siegecrafter Blackfuse

    Paragons of the Klaxxi

    Garrosh Hellscream: Warchief of the True Horde

  4. #4
    Malkorok....

  5. #5
    Looks like a pretty sweet boss list to me.

  6. #6
    Moderator Fhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carnished Toast
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yes you have.

    Xaril is a Klaxxi Paragon.
    And Skeer and Iyyokuk.

    Sun Tenderheart is the Golden Lotus daily questgiver. She got corrupted by Sha of Gating.

    Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

  7. #7
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,172
    Klaxxi yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss yeeessss

    Kilruk is in there omg.

  8. #8
    Oooh, fourteen bosses. A nice hefty amount.

  9. #9
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    22,814
    Holy crap, that is A LOT of bosses. Trash better be low.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Courtesy of http://leviathonlx.blogspot.ro/

    Build 17056 Dungeon Journal - SoO
    The Siege of Orgrimmar

    Immerseus: Tears of the Vale (PH)

    The Fallen Protectors

    Norushen

    The Sha of Pride

    Galakras: Zaela's Drake

    Iron Juggernaut

    Kor'kron Dark Shaman: Haromm and Kardris trained thousands of shaman to whisper reverently to the elements to requisition their aid. The army of Garrosh, however, does not ask - they take what they desire in the name of the True Horde. Dark Shamanism forces the elements into servitude, twisting them into burned-out ash, corrupted waters, and toxic air.

    General Nazgrim: Once a grunt in service of the former warchief, Thrall, General Nazgrim rose quickly through the ranks after overwhelming victories in Grizzly Hills and the sunken city of Vashj'ir. Fiercly loyal to the Horde and bound by a rigorous code of honor and duty, Nazgrim will hold the line for his warchief until his dying breath.

    Malkorak

    Spoils of Pandaria: Enslaved Pandaria races

    Thok the Bloodthirsty

    Siegecrafter Blackfuse

    Paragons of the Klaxxi

    Garrosh Hellscream: Warchief of the True Horde
    Where did they get all these names from? So far what I saw from the datamined files on the front page, a few of these names are there, but most aren't.

  11. #11
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,541
    Paragons of the Klaxxi?

    Am I fucking reading this right?

  12. #12
    My joy at a Klaxxi Paragon Council fight is honestly somewhat muted due to the fact that Nazgrim is siding with Garrosh : /

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 02:56 AM ----------

    Oh and pllleeassseeee let the achieve (for the meta achievement) for the Klaxxi fight be "Dreamers of the DREAM" as an homage to DREAM Paragon

  13. #13
    When the Klaxxi said they would side with the old gods I didn't think they'd be doing it so soon. >.<

  14. #14
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,172
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    When the Klaxxi said they would side with the old gods I didn't think they'd be doing it so soon. >.<
    I know right

    Im already exicted for that fight, those guys are badass tbh

  15. #15
    mhhhm more klaxxi bosses, HoF dejavu

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Paragons of the Klaxxi?

    Am I fucking reading this right?
    Y'Shaarj is clearly returning through Garrosh and the Klaxxi have explicitly stated they would stand by his side should he ever return.

    It makes more than perfect sense.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I know right

    Im already exicted for that fight, those guys are badass tbh
    Hope they use all the abilities they can give us in Dread Wastes as their abilities. Will be surprised if they don't, tbh.

  18. #18
    I'm happy to not see Gallywixs name on that list!

    Interested to see what the Iron Juggernaut looks like!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    I'm happy to not see Gallywixs name on that list!

    Interested to see what the Iron Juggernaut looks like!


    That.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Y'Shaarj is clearly returning through Garrosh and the Klaxxi have explicitly stated they would stand by his side should he ever return.

    It makes more than perfect sense.
    Could be a 3-way fight. Us VS Klaxxi VS Garrosh('s forces) for control of the Heart of Y'Shaarj. And I don't mean in the actual boss fight, but in the story. As in we have to kill them because they would use it for nefarious purposes, then maybe like Garrosh grabs it during the melee, storywise -- gameplay-wise a cutscene after we kill the Klaxxi.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •