Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernumsi View Post
    well tranq and the 4 set is working in sync on PTR so makes "absorbs" on every target
    ^ this no longer works...
    Tested several times.

Deleted
    Anyone know when in Bear form for extra hp if it effects Wild mushroom Bloom heals? Probably not worth it, but wondering if stamina ever becomes desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by daerellin View Post

That doesn't really tell us much, as it could basically be read either way. Build 17191 had it like this (http://mmmoc.thoorium.com/news/3308):

* Innervate now excludes short-duration Spirit bonuses.
    Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of and probably what's going to make it live. If it doesn't it would make that trinket insanely overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Anyone know when in Bear form for extra hp if it effects Wild mushroom Bloom heals? Probably not worth it, but wondering if stamina ever becomes desirable.
    Actually yeah - it does. Problem is the instant you switch back to caster form you lose that extra health and WM compensates (instantly).

Adding the OP to the resto guide under the section "PTR". Will keep that section updated every new PTR, just in case we don't have a thread like this for a future patch.

So, given the inflation of stats on gear, do you guys think that the 13k haste breakpoint will become the standard?

Quote Originally Posted by Othinsson View Post
    So, given the inflation of stats on gear, do you guys think that the 13k haste breakpoint will become the standard?
    In 5.4 without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Othinsson View Post
    Not just the inflation of stat gear. One more tick means Genesis will hit harder. So it's gonna be better then mastery (as long as your not badly geared).

Lifebloom stacks will only move to the target if more than 2 sec duration is remaining.

I don't like that change, Seems a little un-needed...like they want us to micromanage lifebloom

Malcor, they removed the glyph that allowed that in the first place, so they are just making it baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by itsakuah View Post
    Malcor, they removed the glyph that allowed that in the first place, so they are just making it baseline.
    Oh I know about that. They already stated once that the whole lifebloom glyph will become baseline But this time they just worded it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    Lifebloom stacks will only move to the target if more than 2 sec duration is remaining.

I don't like that change, Seems a little un-needed...like they want us to micromanage lifebloom
    There is no change, this is just a tooltip fix. It works exactly like this on live.

Anyone got to test out the 5.4 in a raiding enviroment and got a good guess on what we'll end up choosing?

The spirit trinket [http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102309-dy...discontinuity] will probably replace HLG.

The cleave trinket [http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102304-th...grooved-tooth] seems to random, so a high chance for overheal, while in addition stricly depends on the area of effect. Maybe a good choice for stacked fights, but I guess useless otherwise?

The amp trinket [http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102299-pr...ison-of-pride] seems to be the best choice, as it frees up a nice amount of secondary stats [3.3% mastery or so], while also buffing your regrowth (and HoT's) slightly. The proc may or may not be useful, depending on when it actually procs.

The multistrike one [http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102294-na...shed-insignia] is (on average) a 6.6% healing increase on average. I guess this may be a good alternative to the amp trinket, once you have enough haste off-piece items.

I'll probably take Multistrike and the 20k proc one. Sadly innervate excludes short duration spirit bonuses now ='/ but it's still a super strong trinket. idk about the extra haster mastery one. I personally hate int procs as a healer, since their sporadic and unless i can use tranq during them i feel wasted. When i was testing their also was an additional static int + 9000 spirit every 90s on use trinket that was really nice.

Deleted
    The amp trinket procs alot, i am running with that one and Spirit trinkets works fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Wild Mushrooms change is amazing for stacking now. You can move it, and its one huge singular bloom. Sadly, you can no longer "spread it out". It also saves 2 seconds per casting of Wild Shrooms. Heck, its now worth casting ON COOLDOWN on tanks for mana management.
    Not sure what you mean by HUGE its still
    healing all allies within 10 yards for [ 13,400 + 124.2% of Spell Power ].
    so its really a nerf to the amount of allies we can heal with the bloom.....now if they increase the range to say 30 yards then yea that's great, being able to move the shroon is HUGE and a about time change ( one that should have been in from the start).

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    Not just the inflation of stat gear. One more tick means Genesis will hit harder. So it's gonna be better then mastery (as long as your not badly geared).
    If the efflo glyph goes live mastery is stronger.

- - - Updated - - -

As for trinkets, this teir looks like fun. I think the 20k spirit proc trinket looks very strong. The remaining trinkets are situational, for those going for caps, the amplification will be strong, for aoe fights, the cleave/multistrike might be very strong, and the on-use spirit will always be a solid choice, though it is a bit mundane.

- - - Updated - - -

To make life interesting, now glyphed Efflorescence is scaling with haste on the PTR. But it is also being effected by SOTF, which is hilariously strong. I have a feeling both will be "fixed", but this would be a pivotal factor in the 13k BP and the strength of mastery.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

While scaling with SotF is definitely an overkill, I see no problems with Efflo scaling with regular haste. Not sure why Blizz should "fix" the latter.

I don't disagree, it is weird having a single HoT that doesn't. But that is how they originally were, and with SoTF working on them, I thought it could be a bug..

But part of the argument for it not effecting them is it keeps them somewhat toned. My worry is the glyph gets dropped entirely if it look/is too good.

OR maybe it is all intended. Thinking about it, if Haste is going to effect them and the glyph gives perma efflo, an easy way to make not using the glyph attractive is just that. You get perma efflo with the glyph, or take SoTF and no glyph for super burst efflo.

We will have to see.

Also, for those that missed it:

Ghostcrawler: We're not entirely happy with Resto T16 4pc yet.
    Thank god.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Ghostcrawler: We're not entirely happy with Resto T16 4pc yet.
    Knowing blizzard it's still gonna be related to living seed, probably something like:
    "Your rejuvenation instant heal also applies an living seed for X the amount"
    or
    "Your Wildgrowth applies a living seed for X the amount"
    or
    "Your efflorescence ticks apply a living seed for X the amount"