Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    Didnt u mentioned u were 110kg, and before 125kg? ]
    Sounds fat to me. I might made the ugly part up myself :$
    Right not all of it is fat and you instantly assume that fat people are ugly too? grow up mate

if i may believe my age i am

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Short answer: Yes.
    Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Seriously though, she's trying to sell you a gym membership, friendly flirtation is a fairly common sales technique for attractive women. One of my former colleagues was an absolute knock out and even though she did most of her selling over the phone she STILL flirted with clients/potential clients.
    I'd wait and see if her behaviour changes once the sale is in the bag before you do anything potentially embarrassing.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    A lot of places do this lately, and gyms have caught on to that. You won't believe how many guys will keep going to the gym just to watch the hot girl at the reception or the hot girl at the treadmill - eliptic machine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shes probably a sales rep for the gym its her job to be nice and seem interested to get you to sign up, shes done her job got you to sign up, your reading way into it.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I would think that she(like most people in sales) most likely gets a commission for every person that pays for a membership to this gym, so she's just being nice and flirting around to attract members to sign up. Real estate brokers give out their number too, in the end, you're just a potential client.

Or maybe she took the job because she's into fat guys(not saying that you are)? Who knows...Call and find out, if you dare.
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2013-06-12 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    Go check if the number is hers or if the number belongs to the gym. If its her number and she said "call me if you need to know anything els" call her and ask here where she would like to go to dinner. If you do not ask its no any way, so you might as well ask her, you've got nothing to lose!

242 lbs doesn't sound like something that some who is "REALLY hot" is looking for. It sounds like your BMI is somewhere between 30-40%. Maybe if you have money.

I think you're overthinking this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    242 lbs doesn't sound like something that some who is "REALLY hot" is looking for. It sounds like your BMI is somewhere between 30-40%. Maybe if you have money.

I think you're overthinking this.
    So you've never seen a fat guy with a hot chick? Or an ugly guy with a hot chick? Or a skinny guy with a hot chick? Or a moron with a hot chick?

I think you should start thinking more.

follow up on it. be THAT creepo. she made her bed, let her sleep in it.

if she wasn't serious, it's fine, what have you lost?

and if you get a date, so much the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konstance View Post
    A lot of places do this lately, and gyms have caught on to that. You won't believe how many guys will keep going to the gym just to watch the hot girl at the reception or the hot girl at the treadmill - eliptic machine.
    Hey, whatever gets people to stay healthy, amirite?

OT: You can always go ahead and ask her out just to get this all out of the way. If she's as crazy hot as you say then she probably gets asked out often enough that she'd probably just politely decline if there was no interest if she is already dating someone. Then you can put your mind at ease.

I think that she was simply trying to sell you something, and flirting as a way to get you to buy it. You are the client, she have to smile and treat you like a "king". I have been a sales person before so im sure she wasn't really flirting with you.

However you could wait to see how she is after you have bought a memebership etc. Don't call her though, try talk to her next time you go to the gym instead, and read her from there, if you still feel like she is still flirting with you, then ask her out. Good luck!
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Best and easiest way to find out is have a friend (or 2) come in and go though the same thing you did. If they got the same number you did then yes you did over think it and if not I say go for it.

She's just trying to sell something by appealing to the cock.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Shes probably a sales rep for the gym its her job to be nice and seem interested to get you to sign up, shes done her job got you to sign up, your reading way into it.
    The most you might get out of this girl is some hot-contract-sign-up sex in the change rooms. You'll fall in love and then she'll be on the next guy. In the end its probably better to walk away from this girl while you still have some pride.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Best and easiest way to find out is have a friend (or 2) come in and go though the same thing you did. If they got the same number you did then yes you did over think it and if not I say go for it.
    yeah, way easier than just asking
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

You could just wait and see if over time she continues to show interest. She may just be trying to sell crap, rarely do you see women be the first to flirt or give out their numbers without shown interest. If it's too good to be true it normally is but I hope it's not and you can hook the cute pikachu girl!