Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    I'm disappointed by Heroic Garrosh. I was expecting a special Heroic-only phase like Sha of Fear or Firelands Ragnaros.
    I am not too bothered. Sha of Fear's phase was handled poorly, so we see how that went :P Lei shen didn't have one but ended up being quite the beast.

I wouldn't mind one, but usually it seems like all heroic fights are largely different enough than normal modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    just hope they do a good job with the environments, and not re-use a lot like they did with DS!
    agreed.

Caverns of Time is quickly running out of portal space also.

I wonder how they possibly came up with the name "Tears of the vale" I'm amusing myself with the likelihood of a joke at the communities expense. Overall seems like a pretty great round up and can't wait to find out more about mechanics.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

The PTR is up, and more dungeon journal entries are on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    We don't know if you have to kill all 8 every time, or if it's 5 paragons on normal and 8 on heroic, or something like that.

I am unreasonably excited by the prospect of this fight.
    thats the whole problem..... spirit kings was a fucking joke on normal no one wiped on normal. We did however reset the boss 80+times when we had the wrong combination on heroic.......

Looking forward to the Paragon fight, hopefully it will be all of them at the same time with Korvok jammin around the place
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

Quote Originally Posted by Myndtaker View Post
    Looking forward to the Paragon fight, hopefully it will be all of them at the same time with Korvok jammin around the place
    Based on what I read, it's 3 of them to start, then when one dies a new one joins.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Based on what I read, it's 3 of them to start, then when one dies a new one joins.
    Schweeet, anyone seen anything about new models for them cause they would seem a bit dull in their current looks.
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The Klaaxi Paragons have been forshadowed as a boss since the beginning of MoP. Never got exalted with them, did you?
    got exalted with them 4x. yaya i remember their warning. the storyline at the end was kind of stupid, but i still like them and their jokes. the dialogue between the paragons at klaxxives between the dissector and the manipulator is really funny.. and after all this time we spend helping them and getting exalted with them, all we get is a 489 ring and they decide to kill us a few patches later. seems like a bit of a waste ya know?

its like helping schnotz in uldum, or on a smaller scale the sludge fields in hillsbrad foothills. same deal.

i do like all the rest of the bosses besides nazgrim, hes a patriot even if hes a misguided one, and i kinda wish we didnt have to fight him either though.

Deleted
    nah they're like halfus: 3 paragons each week they dont change in different raids.
    Personally i like norushen and malkorok a lot
    the 2 shamans abilities kinda look underwhelming.
    sha of prides abilities sound nice aswell, alas some (most) of his abilities are unklickable and dont show any tooltip/spellinfo whatsoever.

Heroic Immerseus. Let's go. Combining the effects of Ichoron and Defile. The fights (at the moment) look awesome if you ask me. I'm really looking forward to it.

Immerseus seems like a decen first boss. Not many mechanics and simple execution. Difficulty looks to step up from there though.

Overall, in my opinion, the most complicated tier yet. (E.g. The calculations ability on paragons, toxins on paragons, weapons on goblin dude and many more. Not to mention, each raider have solo responsibilities on a shadowmourn-esque room and failure is not an option.

where do you see the details for immerseus...i only see the information for like 4 bosses on wowhead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    where do you see the details for immerseus...i only see the information for like 4 bosses on wowhead
    I'm guessing the PTR
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

15+ Year Old Account
    What the eff? We did all this work saving and working alongside the Paragons and now we're just going to kill them all? Not cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    What the eff? We did all this work saving and working alongside the Paragons and now we're just going to kill them all? Not cool.
    Your fault for not paying attention. They mention over and over and over again that no matter who helps them or sides with them, in the end their allegiances are and always will be with their god, Y'shaarj. In this case, Garrosh wields Y'shaarj as a weapon, thus the Paragons defending Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traveling in the Tardis to Stormstout Brewery ;)

Cool

I just really wish that we don't have to kill Nazgrim. I've always liked that guy, but I understand his code of honor to serve the Warchief. Even if his Warchief is a power hungry dick head. Maybe we can find a way to save him? And bleh, I thought I would finally be done with the Klaxxi once and for all after that painfully long quest line in the Dread Wastes. Not looking forward to them.
    On the bright side, Garrosh will most likely drop a bad ass Gorehowl, or that awesome belt that mysteriously seems to get a lot bigger in 5.4...

The Aha needs a completely different model than the rest of its brethren...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    I think Sha of Pride will be a 'heroic only' encounter personally.
    I think Corrupted garrosh should also be a heroic fight only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha oh god that post is real then... not long ago, some guy posted that this entire counter sucks... atleast from the alliance point of view... you kill pointless bosses that don't even seem to fit where they are... and then you kill garrosh while varian tanks him... if this is all right, I'm going to cry from laughter. I quit, but wow this is a pitiful raid if what that guy said was true... figured he was trolling but all the bosses line up.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.