Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Am I overthinking this?

Ok so I just got back from signing up at a gym that I want to go to so I can lose a bit more weight (currently 110kg already lost 15kg), anyways the girl that was showing me around the gym and talking to me about sign up fees and membership things was really hot and was really nice as well. Anyways I don't know if she was hitting on me or not because well I haven't really been hit on by a girl before and in this case she's REALLY hot so way out of my league but the way she was speaking to me sometimes and repeating herself to maybe see if I would ask her out or something just Idk what to think.

She wrote her number down on the paper that had some info about gym membership things but when she was writing it down she like said "heres my number just incase you need to ask me anything" then smiled and she said it in a sorta flirty way I guess? again I don't know as i've never had a girl flirt with me before.

Also should I call her tomorrow if it turns out she was?

p.s she was wearing a pikachu onesie so maybe nerdy too

Deleted
    Was she an employee or just a random girl? if she is a member of the staff, then her being friendly and giving you a number for information isn't really flirting.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliara View Post
    Was she an employee or just a random girl? if she is a member of the staff, then her being friendly and giving you a number for information isn't really flirting.
    I know this but it wasnt the usual friendly just hints every now and then maybe I am overthinking it

15+ Year Old Account
    My advice to you is: Never trust a person trying to sell you something.

It's certainly possible that she was hitting on you, but she is a saleswoman, and that's part of the game. A wink here, calling you "sweetie" there, and my personal favourite is the hand on the forearm when driving a point. lol

Plus, your mentality of her "being out of your league" almost speaks it into existence. Attractive women can smell that like stink on shit.

Was it a personal number? If so, that could be a game changer.
    You make me smile with my heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceMonster View Post
    Ok so I just got back from signing up at a gym that I want to go to so I can lose a bit more weight (currently 110kg already lost 15kg), anyways the girl that was showing me around the gym and talking to me about sign up fees and membership things was really hot and was really nice as well. Anyways I don't know if she was hitting on me or not because well I haven't really been hit on by a girl before and in this case she's REALLY hot so way out of my league but the way she was speaking to me sometimes and repeating herself to maybe see if I would ask her out or something just Idk what to think.

She wrote her number down on the paper that had some info about gym membership things but when she was writing it down she like said "heres my number just incase you need to ask me anything" then smiled and she said it in a sorta flirty way I guess? again I don't know as i've never had a girl flirt with me before.

Also should I call her tomorrow if it turns out she was?

p.s she was wearing a pikachu onesie so maybe nerdy too
    Man she is selling her gym membership to you through her flirting.

Reminds me of this fantastic looking selling agent when I was selling my house. 6ft blonde looked like jessica rabbit... One of the first thing she said to me was "cause you know... I'm divorced". Of course she only wanted to sell the house.

You fell for it, and so did all of us at least once... Welcome to the club.

By the way good luck and keep it up with losing weight *brohug*

15+ Year Old Account
    I know this but it wasnt the usual friendly just hints every now and then maybe I am overthinking it
    i´d recommend you send her pics of your dick, if the next ones knocking on your door aint the police, you´re on!

no, maybe just ask her next time, i mean, she should be around pretty often if she´s a staff member

but seriously, send her the pics
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    in case she was an employee:
    no ... she wasn't hitting on you

in case she was a random customer:
    give it a chance ... maybe not call her right away but ask her out once you meet her again at the gym.
    then you'll know for sure.

I hate to burst your bubble but she probably gets paid commission or a bonus for each person she signs up. That's a powerful incentive to be extra nice to people who come in asking about membership.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    My advice to you is: Never trust a person trying to sell you something.

It's certainly possible that she was hitting on you, but she is a saleswoman, and that's part of the game. A wink here, calling you "sweetie" there, and my personal favourite is the hand on the forearm when driving a point. lol

Plus, your mentality of her "being out of your league" almost speaks it into existence. Attractive women can smell that like stink on shit.

Was it a personal number? If so, that could be a game changer.
    Man spot on on everything. I think the personal number is just a confirmation of the theory. I'm pretty sure she knows that IF you find the guts to ring her shell tell you "*innocent/scheming voice* uuuuh but nooooo i was only talking about gym membership uuuuuh"...
    In the meantime, she KNOWS you won't ring her, and she KNOWS you'll cook up in your own juice and end up signing up in the gym

Well she was just telling me things that I could trade in for because atm I signed up for a 30 days free thing that was part of some heart foundation charity special offer and she was just tellin me that I could trade it in and still get the 30 days free but wouldnt have to pay the join up fee, also yes it was a personal number.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    i´d recommend you send her pics of your dick, if the next ones knocking on your door aint the police, you´re on!

no, maybe just ask her next time, i mean, she should be around pretty often if she´s a staff member

but seriously, send her the pics
    Ahahahah such a romantic way to start a relationship.

Deleted
    Well she was just telling me things that I could trade in for because atm I signed up for a 30 days free thing that was part of some heart foundation charity special offer and she was just tellin me that I could trade it in and still get the 30 days free but wouldnt have to pay the join up fee, also yes it was a personal number.
    It could be her personal work number, If i were you i'd just wait and see and not do anything potentionally "emberassing" If you really think she was hitting on you she'll probably make a move the next time you go.
    But yeah like someone said, don't get confused by someone trying to sell you things!

Deleted
    She was just being friendly/flirty in order to sell man but hey, what's to lose. Ring her and if she sound scared/terrified just ask her a couple of questions about the gym and hang up. You might not want to go in there anymore if that turns into embarrassing material though. So make sure you have an alternative gym around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. One word. Commission! She is a salesmen who believes you will fall for it. It works out so well that she probably does it to nearly any young male that steps through her gym. I know some of the girls at my local gym and they (admittedly) pull the same scheme. It was done to me too brother.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

15+ Year Old Account
    aah why haven´t you told us this crucial bit of information at first... she´s obviously not trying to sell you anything at all

ask her (out) the next time you see her

or try my first suggestion, i think that might work even better
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, I wanted to add. You could always ask her out first, then sign up for the gym membership if the gym is right for you. That way you get an answer as to whether or not she was hitting on you, and you're also not bound to the gym if the chicks flakes on you.
    You make me smile with my heart.

No sorry, you are fat and ugly and the girl is hot and pretty with a good body?
    Dont get illusions mate.

Infracted. Keep it civil.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-06-12 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    No sorry, you are fat and ugly and the girl is hot and pretty with a good body?
    Dont get illusions mate.
    Actually i'm not but thanks for the tip

To a horny guy hot woman can sell sand in a desert....

Actually i'm not but thanks for the tip
    Didnt u mentioned u were 110kg, and before 125kg? ]
    Sounds fat to me. I might made the ugly part up myself :$ But they usually are