Deleted

WoW FPS <20-25fps in 25m raids

Hello,

I have fps issues and i think with the pc speccs i have should i have be more fps than 25 :P

PC Settings:
    Graphics: ATI HD 7850
    Graphics driver version: 13.4 wasnt an update there
    Prozessor: i5-3570k
    Mainboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3
    Harddrive: 120 GB SSD

Resolution:1920x1080
    Ingame Settings: Ultra
    Shadow: Good
    Particle density: Good

Addons:
    Healbot for Raidinterface
    Skada (only with Death, Damage & Healing active)
    Lui
    Weakauras
    Bigwigs

I shut the other manually addons off

LG

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know enough to really help you, but try turning shadows down one more, and turn down multisampling. Overclock your cpu if it isnt already.

You probably have the very heavy stuff enabled while raiding which is a bad thing while raiding.

Engine is old, unoptimized, therefor those stuff dont work that well.

Turn down Multisampling.

Disable useless stuff like Shadow/Sunshafts/SSAO during raiding, generally turn the eye fluff off during raiding and your FPS should stay above 40 easily.

The only thing you want at max during raiding is "Projected Textures" to make sure some buggy spell wont be very light or wont appear, along with Particle Density i thing? or whatever that option was, at High/Ultra, rest dont matter during raiding..turn them down/off.

Deleted
    okay i try to change it
    the funny thing is at lfr i have more fps infight than on normal mode dont know why :P

Quote Originally Posted by Horkruxe View Post
    okay i try to change it
    the funny thing is at lfr i have more fps infight than on normal mode dont know why :P
    Because in normal mode in a raiding guild, generally 24 out of 25, or all 25 would actually use abilities to play.

In LFR its 10 people pressing abilities all the time, 10 people pretending they are pressing abilities and 5 afkers..Hence more FPS since there are less effects on the screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you overclock your CPU?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    no havent overlocked do you think it will push dps a lot?
    dont want to broke my cpi with overlocking ^^
    havent any experience with OC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horkruxe View Post
    no havent overlocked do you think it will push dps a lot?
    havent any experience with OC
    Yes, it will help a fair amount. Not only that, but you spent ~$100 extra on parts specifically for OC'ing... so you're literally wasting money if you dont.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

It looks like LUI incorporates a nameplates module. From experience, nameplates modules severely cripple performance. Try disabling that module and seeing if your FPS improves.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    In LFR its 10 people pressing abilities all the time, 10 people pretending they are pressing abilities and 5 afkers..Hence more FPS since there are less effects on the screen.
    Plus LFR has less mechanics (less spells displayed) and probably has graphics turned down because its tuned for casuals.
    Last edited by yurano; 2013-06-12 at 08:09 PM.

I would over the CPU to or close to 4.0ghz and then think about upgrading to an NVIDIA card. But ya it can get intense in 24man and even the best pc drops fps.