Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Kil'jaeden's Cunning - Gone !!!

Don't know about you guys, but I relied very heavily on this for raid movement and to keep up dps while doing so.

Deleted
    I was thinking about returning to my warlock... not with this stuff. I feel sorry for you, warlocks

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need more threads about this issue.

Deleted
    I'm thinking of rerolling. they give us this amazing talent and then takes it away >:{ I'm so used to moving now when raiding etc, it's gonna be a huge difference when i try to run but can't cast, i'll be so confused omg

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    I'm thinking of rerolling. they give us this amazing talent and then takes it away >:{ I'm so used to moving now when raiding etc, it's gonna be a huge difference when i try to run but can't cast, i'll be so confused omg
    You know other casters generally don't move and cast at the same time, right?
    Rerolling will otherwise only confuse you further

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Im thinking the same to reroll to some class else, Kil'jaeden's Cunning changed your whole playstyle and if they take it away it it will not be the same playstyle and I will probably not enjoy playing my warlock.

Sad indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoinky View Post
    He could reroll to hunter or a melee...
    but OT I relied heavily to this talent tbh... not sure if I will keep playing lock main with that change.

We know.

Thats why we chose to play warlock, to have a different caster playstyle.

The main reason warlock mobility is getting so much hate is recount. Hunters are very much casters now in almost every aspect and yet can cast while moving with no snare without causing the other casters to burst into tears. Looking at hunters, Blizzard can obviously balance around full mobility so that isn't the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    We know.

only if you rolled lock during MoP surely? KJC wasn't about before then...

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    We know.

Aye, not saying warlocks should not be allowed to cast while moving. Even though GC has stated in the past he hates it, I never saw the big deal.
    But on the other hand warlocks have Demonic Gateways and Circles, they greatly increase your mobility. Being able to cast while moving isn't the sole thing that makes warlocks unique and fun to play

Source: My lock is level 84 and I have great fun playing it, without Kil Jaeden's Cunning

There's another thread about KJ already btw guys: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21423191

Casting while moving feels dumb.

Glad it's being removed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, they just use instants. :P
    Seriously though, the only specs that really suffer from movement is arcane mage and spriest. Rest are doing fine with their instants and talents.

Don't know why the change though, since the talent came with a penalty to movement. Increase the movement penalty instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Khedgar View Post
    Don't know why the change though, since the talent came with a penalty to movement. Increase the movement penalty instead?
    They did increase the movement penalty.

To 100%.

For 83% of the time.

Thank you. I'll be here all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    only if you rolled lock during MoP surely? KJC wasn't about before then...
    Aye I picked up my warlock when patch 5.2 hitted this game, didnt played warlock in ages before this.

Give KJC to all casters, but please don't destroy this amazing talent.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like answering this thread with a grumpy cat. So I will.

Mages had to deal with pos lvl 90 talents all expac, join the fun guys.

Quote Originally Posted by elucidate View Post
    We don't need more threads about this issue.
    Lawl agreed. Mine has a good foothold already.