Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I do not know why people fight death penalty so hard and plea to avoid it.

I would find a death sentence far preferable to life in prison or 50+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Fascinating how so many people are against bad things, yet when it's enforced "legally", things like torture suddenly becomes an accepted method for revenge.

Boy am I glad I live in a country where most people would find such thoughts despicable on their own.
    Legality has nothing to do with it.

Equilibrium, and giving back what was given to those victims for over a decade is simply what this man deserves.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    The death penalty is expensive. Don't waste money on this filth when his prison inmates will do their worst for free.
    An injection is more expensive than taking care of him for the rest of his natural life as he does menial labor?

Though, you might have a point about the other inmates doing the job for us.

I don't believe in death penalty, I think having people die on jails is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Legality has nothing to do with it.

Equilibrium, and giving back what was given to those victims for over a decade is simply what this man deserves.
    Whether or not you kill him doesn't give anything back to the victims at all. You want to let him suffer as much as the victims did, and the only justification you have for that is because it's "society" inflicting it.

A justice system isn't about vengeance. And since it isn't a failproof system, executing isn't an option.

I've never understood why people think other inmates will carry out some sort of mob justice on societies worst offenders when they are imprisoned. Maybe there have been some incidents where an inmate had a person opinion about another inmates crime. I'm almost certain that the majority of the time these people are left alone and are probably welcomed into their communities and live out their lives fullfilling either male or female roles within the prison walls.

__

We all die, execution is far too kind, let him rot in a cell where he can barely move for the rest of his days.
    if only prison was that horrible in the United States. He will be given better care than the elderly, and living off the tax payer dime for the rest of his life. I don't care how much the death penalty "supposedly" costs, i cant see it costing more than supporting a middle aged man until his natural demise. If it does then the expense was created to give a reason to not use it.

There are many more cheaper ways to execute someone...you can get a box of 50 at walmart for $15.

EDIT: i never understood the whole "he should suffer as much as they did". Fuck that, who are you to enact what is at that point, torture and revenge? Kill the son of a bitch and forget about him. It is far more humane than "letting him rot".
    Last edited by vaeevictiss; 2013-06-14 at 01:09 PM.

Charging someone with murder for forced abortion is insane. We, as a country, need to make our damned minds about whether a fetus is a person or not.

Prison for 25 years then shoot him.

Deleted
    No. Nobody should be executed. For anything. Nor should there be an expectation or desire that he should suffer after imprisonment. Because that's what one would expect of a demagogic, vengeful, emotion-driven, crackpot society. Is that the intention?

15+ Year Old Account
    Life Imprisonment with the following weekly time table

Monday - Cover him in hundreds of paper cuts, roll him in salt.
    Tuesday - Hard Labour
    Wednesday - Pineapple up the ass - no lube!
    Thursday - 2mm cut off the end of his little fella - no anaesthetics
    Friday - Hard Labour
    Saturday - Dress him up real pretty and lock him in a room full of horny black dudes...
    Sunday - Rest Day

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Life Imprisonment with the following weekly time table

Monday - Cover him in hundreds of paper cuts, roll him in salt.
    Tuesday - Hard Labour
    Wednesday - Pineapple up the ass - no lube!
    Thursday - 2mm cut off the end of his little fella - no anaesthetics
    Friday - Hard Labour
    Saturday - Dress him up real pretty and lock him in a room full of horny black dudes...
    Sunday - Rest Day
    If only these things could be done...unfortunately people who commit terrible crime still have to be treated fairly and kindly... damn this world

10+ Year Old Account
    As heinous as his alleged crimes are: no, I don't think he should get the death penalty. Then again, nobody should get the death penalty.

This man is the poster child for execution. He didn't just rape a single woman one time. He didn't just kidnap someone and demand ransom.

He kidnapped 3 different women. Kept them prisoners and physically and very likely mentally raped them over 10 years. And the worst of it was that he was a friend to one of the families. He was there providing a shoulder while they grieved over their missing daughter then went home and raped the same girl. And people are saying that he should just be imprisoned?

Fed and clothed and also protected by the state until ten or so years down the line when a group of bleeding hearts who have no clue the torment his victims underwent insist that he's learned his lesson and is a changed man start suing for his release...

From the courthouse to the chair imo. The only expense being the electric bill.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    That's what THEY make as workers. Now tell me how much prison earns from the "products" their workers produce....
    License plates aren't worth that much.

If it were up to me they'd only feed him bean chili, so that his closet sized cell smelled like rotten ass 100% of the time until he died.
    haha, killed by his own gas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    He should be executed out of retribution for his crimes.
    That's what prison justice is for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You want to let him suffer as much as the victims did, and the only justification you have for that is because it's "society" inflicting it.
    I am against the death penalty, but in cases like this one where it's pretty much impossible he isn't guilty... yes he should suffer. If it was legal I'd do it myself, it's not about society, it's about balance.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    EDIT: i never understood the whole "he should suffer as much as they did". Fuck that, who are you to enact what is at that point, torture and revenge? Kill the son of a bitch and forget about him. It is far more humane than "letting him rot".
    I don't understand why you would be so kind to someone who inflicted so much suffering for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    haha, killed by his own gas.
    Finally someone gets it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would send him in space. In a stage 1 rocket wich ...burns.

Quick death is to good for this person.
    But i find it weird that those women didnt excape when they had a chance. Unles they were tied on a wall.
    Don't sweat the details!!!