Poll: Should we strive to eliminate culture?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    I dont know about culture and tradition but religion does more bad than good there was a time that it was needed now it isnt so it has to go away

Quote Originally Posted by Soilets View Post
    I dont know about culture and tradition but religion does more bad than good there was a time that it was needed now it isnt so it has to go away
    you really need to elaborate on that a little more. By doing more bad than good, what exactly do you mean? Do you mean hat the majority of people who have any kind of faith and use it to feed the poor and help the sick, who live better lives because of their beliefs?

Or do you mean that in times past when the Catholic Church pretty much had sole ownership of religion and lorded over people?

TBH, I think what you are saying is flawed. I think religion is more viable and helpful now than it ever has been. People do have more knowledge, most people now know how to read. People are able to decide for themselves and study for themselves where in 'times past' all that knowledge was kept in the hands of few who could use it and take advantage of it.