Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

[TV] Favorite cancelled TV shows

I haven't seen a thread on this yet but it seems some of my all time best TV shows have either been cancelled or ended. I have many but my top 5 are

5. Full House
    4. Walker Texas Ranger
    3. Prison Break
    2. CSI : Miami
    1. Friday Night Lights

Do you have any fav cancelled TV shows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefly and Home improvement
    Here's to you and here's to me. The best of guildmates we shall be. And if ever we should disagree. /Gkick you, and here's to me.

1.Firefly
    2.Arrested Development but not sure that can count anymore
    3.Alphas
    4.Flash Forward
    5.Tie between Awake, The Event and V

1. Firefly
    2. Alphas
    3. The Finder

Probably a ton more I can't think of.

There was a show called Profit in the late 90s that was amazing, but it didn't live that long sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Carnivale, not only because it left after only two seasons and was a phenomenal show, but also because it ended with a ton of major cliffhangers.

Most shows I love ended in a good spot.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Twin peaks
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

My heart still bleeds because of what happened to Firefly :<

King of the Hill- I am simply amazed that this was cancelled while the simpsons is somehow still going

30 Rock
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Prison Break was awesome, but the story had gotten a little worn with where they took it.

I really liked the show - Fast Forward. It ended before we new what caused the blackout.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    There was a show called Profit in the late 90s that was amazing, but it didn't live that long sadly.
    The rich guy lived in a cardboard box.

Anything Bryan Fuller [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0298188/] has ever done, Dead Like Me and Pushing Daisies specifically. I really liked his Munster's reboot pilot/halloween special, and unfortunately they didn't pick it up for more. Poor guy wrote some amazing series, and they never carry on long enough.

Firefly is an obvious choice. I also really liked the Terminator series, was very well done, a shame it didn't stick.
    Last edited by Bashkar; 2013-06-12 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefly
    Caprica

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Carnivale, not only because it left after only two seasons and was a phenomenal show, but also because it ended with a ton of major cliffhangers.
    I was about to say this.

I really miss Carnivale, only show I can think of right now. I want it back.

It's always sci-fi type shows...

SGU
    Alphas
    Caprica
    Firefly
    Eureka
    I think Torchwood might as well be cancelled, but I hope it gets another season.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2013-06-12 at 10:27 PM.

Deleted
    The Unit - Could have lasted another season in my opinion
    Golden Boy - Still watching it, though I know its canceled, want to find out what happened to give him his limp and how his partner left the force or was killed
    Odyssey 5 - Never found out if they saved the planet
    Primeval new world, Dinosaurs! in a city! Loved the original Primeval and the spin off was just getting going when it was pulled
    Southland - Pissed that the ended this one of my favorite cop shows
    Spooks - 10 really good seasons, rumors of a movie, shame this ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefly
    Numb3rs
    Leverage
    Better of Ted
    Arrested Development
    Last edited by Elgefar; 2013-06-13 at 12:35 PM.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Carnivale
    Deadwood
    Freaks & Geeks (and to a lesser extent, UNDeclarared)
    Kid Nation (everyone seems to hate this show, but i thought it was hilarious)
    Better off Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Bashkar View Post
    Anything Bryan Fuller [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0298188/] has ever done, Dead Like Me and Pushing Daisies specifically. I really liked his Munster's reboot pilot/halloween special, and unfortunately they didn't pick it up for more. Poor guy wrote some amazing series, and they never carry on long enough.
    Totally agree about Dead Like me & Pushing Daisies, however i really disliked that Munsters reboot. I'm a huge Munsters fan but he (or they, depending on how much control Mr. Fuller had over it) totally ruined it.

Lie To Me was great >.>

Reaper was an amazing show and got axed , there was a show called "The Cape" it was cheesy but it was a good watch that didnt even finish a first season they cut it short but like 10 episodes or something lol.